Last day part 2

(More snapchats! also Damian and Jon are both 15! like the rest of the characters.)

TW!! SELF HARM

From Evelyn

From Nolan

From Kamilah

From Kamilah

From Sam

From Damian

From Damian

Damian sent that and looked at the time and it was 3 pm

Damian sent that and looked at the time and it was 3 pm. Damian and Tim have patrol at 8 so Damian decided to train a little . He grabbed a long sleeve workout shirt and some long shorts. He changed quickly and went to the kitchen to grab some water. He walks down to the kitchen and surely enough Alfred was there.

"Good afternoon, master Damian" Alfred said politely while washing the table. "Good afternoon, pennyworth" Damian said, going to the fridge. Alfred folded the cloth and put it on the table, "May I ask what you are doing". "Just going to do some training" Damian grabbed the icy cold water from the fridge. "ah, okay, well have a good night then" Alfred said, giving a ghost of a smile to Damian. It is like he can feel the pit in Damian's stomach too. "yes, you too pennyworth" Damian gives a rare tiny smile to Alfred.

Damian started his workout in one of the gyms. He does some cardio first. He wonders why Dick was in such a bad mood. He thinks about his friends, and how he wants to go party with them again. He thinks about Kamilah, and what he did to deserve a person like her. A smile appeared on Damian's face after that. Kamilah has been taking up Damians thoughts for quite a while know. Before Damian went with his father, him and Kamilah were in love. Maybe it was a cheesy 9 year old love story, but they cared for each other alot. They held hands, spent time together and Damian even had his first kiss with her. Then they just had to go there separate ways, it was sudden and unfortunate.

Damian remembered when he lost his virginity to her. It wasn't like in the movies, it was amazing, but not like the movies. It was one of the first nights he got drunk, and one thing after another and they ended up sleeping together. They talked about it, and everything was fine. They didn't want serious relationships yet, so they waited. They slept with each other again after that, multiple times. Damian remembers all the girls and boys he has fooled around with. Him and the girl he sat beside in ninth-grade math had a fling. She has nice, but she wanted to try with other people. Damian understood where she came from, because he was feeling something for Jon.

Damian and Jon have been close for a long time. He is one of the only people who know about his little assassin family. Damian and Jon made out a lot last year, but Jon liked Kathy and decided he wanted to date her. Him and Jon were still friends to this day, but after they stopped being the super sons they drifted.  Jon will always have a special place in Damian's heart because he was one of the first people he felt safe with after leaving the league.

Damian and Colin were a complicated pair. They would kiss and make out. They even slept with each other but never put a label on it. It was like a friends with benefits thing. Then, Colin got adopted and had to move to metropolis. It is not very far from damian, but it still felt too long. Damian and Colin text alot but don't get to see each other too often. Colin and Damian are still friends and will always be.

One of his lasts "flings" was Maya. They kissed and made out and did alot of stuff as Nobody and Robin. They always snuck off on patrol and did crazy stuff. They once made out in a wall behind batman, luckily he was busy. In the end, Maya wanted to learn more about her sexuality. Damian let her go, and now Maya has a beautiful girlfriend. Damian and Maya are still friends to this day. Damian even got to meet Mayas girlfriend.

There are Nolan, Sam, and Evelyn. Nolan and Sam are Damians best friends. They trained alot together when they grew up. They were on the same assassin  for there early childhood, and just spent time together as friends. Evelyn though, she is a sister to Damian. Evelyns father was an assassin, and they both grew up at the league. Damians mother and her father dated for over a year. Evelyn and Damian did a lot of things him and his other friends couldn't do. Evelyn's father passed away after a year and a half of there parents dating.Damian's mother "raised" Evelyn. She let Damian train and stay close to her. She was like his older sister.

Damian looked at the time and realized it was 6. He had finished his training and went and took a shower. That dreaded feeling in his stomach still lingering. Damian slips into the shower and slips to his knees. He pulls his knees to his chest and just lets the water wash over him. He picks up the razor he had from this morning and did some small cuts on his thigh. Damian though of what this weight might mean. Disappointment? Failure? death? Damian shook his head, it was probably nothing.

Damian watch the crimson colour flow down his leg and into the drain. It made his stop thinking, it made everything peaceful. The loud thoughts and voices of his parents were silent. The cuts stop bleeding, so Damian turned the shower off and hopped out. He put on joggers and a sweater and went down into the cave to get ready for.

Damian grabs his Robin costume and changes. When he is done, he put a comm piece in his ear. Tim then walks out in his Red Robin costume. "Demon" Tim says while grabbing a comm piece. "TT, Drake" Damian reply's walking to the R cycle. Tim walks to his motorcycle and says "meet me at the docks, we will start with the wear houses there". Damian merely nodded and zoomed away in his bike.