Chapter 11

Jimin's POV

Sam has got to the worst fake girlfriend ever, she is never on time. Mingling with the party guest Neya, Tae, and I bumped into our parents. Tae's mom looked like she was about to pass out as she looked at Neya. Neya definitely dressed to impress Tae and not his family. With her slim yet curvy figure in a snake dress with a sweetheart neckline, fitted to the knee, with a sheer black blouse underneath and a pair of black stilettos. Her outfit, makeup, and gold accessories even the way she carried herself screamed money.

"Jimin don't worry she will be here shortly. Her meeting ran just a little longer than it was supposed too but she is on her way." Neya smiled as she checked her phone. Tae's mother didn't like Neya she didn't even try to hide it. She never thought anyone was good enough for her son and never approved of any girl he was with so he never brought any home. To be fair he never really liked the girl enough to bring them home anyway.

"What are you in school for Neya?" Mrs. Kim asked her and Tae rolled his eyes. The look of disgust on his mother's face annoyed him. "I am premed Mrs. Kim. I am at the top of my class, for grades." My parents were impressed and so was Tae's Dad. His father just new Tae was going to have 10 kids out of wedlock with 5 different women while backpacking around Europe. Neya was a dream come true for his father. His mother was not so easily swayed. For some reason, she acted as though everyone would always only want him for his money.

"That's nice dear. What business are your parents in?" Did I mention his mother is also a bit bougie? Neya was ready for her though. We each grabbed a wine as a server passed us. Neya smiled as Tae grabbed her hand and in support about to tell his mother about herself. "My mother is an elementary school teacher and my father owns and runs the family pharmacy." It is obvious that she is very proud of her parents and what they did, as she should be.

Tae looked at his mother pleading with his eyes for her to let it go. But oh no she is not done with Neya yet. "How can they afford to send you to school then?" Mrs. Kim smiled and had a smug look on her face while Tae looked embarrassed. Tae's father looked at his wife horrified and about to correct her I am sure, but he didn't get a chance.

"I got in on a full academic scholarship. That means I am so smart and the school wanted me to attend so badly, they are basically paying me to go. My scholarship is directly from the university, I didn't even have to apply for it." Tae's mom began to look more and more upset, but Neya wasn't done yet. "I also have a job to pay for all the extra things I like to have. I don't need to work because my parents can, send me money if I asked I just don't want to. Working at Stallion's pays well and I make great tips." With that, every man there spits out their drinks. The women looked confused, but we knew she worked at a strip club. Tae smiled and pulled her hand to his lips and kissed it. "And you still manage to be top of the class. You are perfect." His mother looked pissed but Tae looks proud. Neya was not intimidated by his mother at all.

"Sorry I am late. I had an FBL meeting and we had a guest speaker today." She politely hugged her friend and shook Tae's hand before kissing my cheek.

I was stunned looking at her. I can tell she was unbound this time. I know Neya is behind the changes in Sam, but I don't know if I want to thank her or choke her. Sam looks she is going to star in my wet dreams later. She has on a high waisted silky black pencil skirt that looks good wrapped around her hips. Her shirt is fitted white and leaving nothing to my imagination. She looks like a sexy librarian or teacher and I am here for it.

I feel a poke to my ribs and look up to see a grinning Tae leaning close to talk to me. "You're drooling, close your mouth." Looking at him with a frown, I close my mouth slightly embarrassed cause I was drooling a bit.

"What is FBL?" I asked Sam but my father answered. "It is future business leaders son. I tried to get you to join but you said you would be caught dead in that club." If I knew they had girls that looked like Sam does right now, I would have been there. "I have grown since then father." My mother giggled, "it was last year son." Dropping the subject, I didn't miss the look of delight on my father's as he was able to talk to Sam.

Samantha's POV

We made it home kind of late last night, but we had a good time with their parents. Even Mrs. Kim was not as rude after a while. She still looked at Neya like she was the devil, but I guess that is just how she is.

Waking up in the morning I head into the kitchen to grab a protein shake from the fridge. As usual, I am in my oversized sweats a tee shirt. As I turn around I see a girl looking at me with a smirk on her face. She looks familiar but not someone I speak to.

"Do you work for Jimin? I'll have an egg-white omelet with veggies and fresh-squeezed OJ." I look at her and try to figure out what the about me screams maid. I decided that is too early for this. "I am his roommate, not his maid." I made sure to be polite, but he will catch hell later this is for the birds.

"Oh well, you may need to find a new place soon." Opening my shake, I look at her and begin to drink. This bitch is delusional. "Why would I need a new place?" Smiling she walks over until we are standing face to face. "Because he is mine and I don't want you to get the impression that you have a chance. It might save you some heartache in the future. But I honestly and not sure why I am concerned with you looking like that."

Before I can say anything Jimin comes out of his room looking like sex. Grey sweats hanging low on his hips and no shirt. I swear he does this on purpose. "I am not now nor will I ever be yours. I thought you said your throat hurt? I hate liars Becky." He walks into the kitchen and grabs one of MY protein shakes.

"It's Kelly, and babe I didn't lie, you were a bit rough." Jimin rolled his eyes and walked to his room. "I wasn't rough enough if you can harass my friend. Come get your shit and get out." She looked shocked.

"Are you going to put me out over that bitch? Are you serious? Men are lined up waiting to be with me. I am a fucking goddess." I watched as Jimin dropped her clothes at her feet and turned to sit on the couch to finish his shake.

"Her name is Samantha. I am her roommate and friend, and I cannot be with anyone that would talk to my friends like that." He got up and placed his shake on the counter. Walking towards her with a smile that made me nervous.

"You are pretty but not a goddess. Men wait in line for a lot of things. Easy women just happen to be one of the things we wait for. I think it is time for you to go." He smiled and opened the door for her. She pushed it shut and stared at him while putting her shorts on.

"Fuck you Jimin. I am a fucking catch. Men want me and bitches want to be me." She and I both looked at him as he laughed at her.

"I don't know who the hell told you that, but they lied. Never take comments seriously from people while their hands are in your pants. Most of us will say nice things to make sure we can fuck, sometimes more than once."

A/N: Hello beautiful people. 😁 How are you? I hope you are doing well and taking good care of yourself. I apologize for not posting for a few days. I am well but I ha a family issue come up. I hope you guys like this update. Please vote and comment let me know how you feel. I will see you in the next update. ◕_◕ ༽ Remember you are loved and special. ( ω )