Chapter 12 Too Old to be Pregnant

Prentice Pov

I just woke up and ran to the bathroom throwing up. I am 45 years old an pregnant again and I'm killing my husband.

Flashback 2 months ago.

"Babe I'm going to the doctor this cold and headache is getting worse ".

"Ok sexy, daddy will see you when you get back",, maliek said.

"Mommy i wanna stay with pops".

"Ok hunny I'll see you when I get back".

I went to the doctor and had a sinus infection so my doctor gave me an antibiotic. That same week I got a promotion as the Neonatal Charge Nurse for our unit. I worked hard for that position and my sexy daddy firm got a 1.6 million dollar account, and Eric gained a major client. We all went out to celebrate and Christina went home with Eric. Pops and I got drunk at home. I stripped for him on my pole and gave him a lap dance and after that he pleasured me in so many ways. The next day I was sore and hungover. We just had fun because Maliek had a vasectomy. Two months later I passed out at work. I was taken care of by a colleague of mind and she told me to take a pregnancy test I just laughed at her because i knew she was joking. When I got the results I cried. I came in from work and went to sleep. I scheduled an appointment at my OBGYN and I was two months pregnant.

Here I am three months now and I haven't told my hubby but I know he knows already. I stop taking my birth control after his suppose to be vasectomy. What am I going to do with a baby? My baby girl is six years old. Maliek always wanted three children. I can't complain because that's one dick I love and it's gotten better with age. He was my first everything and last. I know he knows he'll make comments about my pussy sweet and I'm getting thicker. My ass has gotten bigger and my titties are too. Well it's four and I'm home I work from 7 am to 330 Monday thru Friday no weekends. Maliek works from 8 am to 4 pm and no weekends. We both said when we started our careers we would leave our jobs at work and we do. I called my baby at 4:10 and he just got in his car.

"Hey baby"

"Hey sexy"

"Can you bring me a tuna sub, french fries, milk shake, red velvet cake, and some chocolate chip cookies".

"Babe you dont eat tuna and red velvet cake".

"If you don't want to get it just say that. I'll get it my fucking self".

"Sexy calm done what's wrong".

"You did this to me. I'm too old for this and I'm gonna be fat". Crying

"What did I do stop crying sexy. I'm almost home ok I'll see you in a few".

"Ok"

Maliek Pov

When I got home Prentice was mad at me. I knew she was upset that she was pregnant. I looked for her and she was in the bed looking at me mad. I told her to come here and she refused. I walked over to her, grab her kneck, and asked her what's the problem. She slapped me and punched me. I laughed at her and went for her lips she fought me. I knew she was mad she was pregnant, but it takes two to tangle. She knew I didn't get a vasectomy we fucked when I supposly suppose to get it and you have to wait days or weeks and we fuck evety day except when she has her period. She needs to get over it because when we fucking it's not a problem. Shes so fiesty when shes mad with me and I love fucking with her because the makeup sex is worth it. I pulled her up on my shoulders and went for her pussy licking her clit while she grinded against my face.

I had her where I wanted her. She rid my face screaming ny name, I was attacking the pussy and she knew it. I slide her down and unbutton my pants. I pushed her against the wall and unzip my pants entering her with a thrust and pounded in her. She arched her back scratching my back.

"Damn babe your nails"

Im sorry babe keep going" she moaned while I gave her deep strokes. I carried us to the couch and placed her on me while she took all of me bouncing. I kissed her licking her breasts until she squirting yelling my name.

"I love you we" both said trying to catch our breath until our six year old bust in.

"Daddy is mommy ok she was screaming. Where is she".

"Shes in the bathroom".

"But daddy the lights is off in the bathroom".

"Mommy is fine shes in the bathroom downstairs. I hear the door bell answer it Chrissy"

"Ok daddy". She leaves unconvinced while my wife's laughing.

I thought she would never leave my room. I hurriedly grab our sheet that was on the bed and took it off Prentice head. She gets up locks the door and tells me she's pregnant. I tell her I know, and hugged her kissing her lips and stomach. We took a shower put our clothes on and went downstairs. Just as we got in my son walks in. He still hasn't learn his lesson I see. We all talked and laughed while I helped my wife cook dinner. Times like this I cherish and will never forgot. I'll take this life any day over the thug life, but I won't forget it. It made me who I've become and I won't knock anyone's hustle to survive.