Chapter 18 God Speak to Me

Tamela Pov

I've been really thinking about my children lately, and  God spoke to me today.  I am going to be a grandmother because Erica is pregnant and Des is also.  God spoke to my spirit telling me how when you are so far in sin you think that's normal, but he is the only one who can make you whole again.  My children are living in guilt and shame, but God can fix anything.  I never would imagine in a million years this would happen to my family.  We kept track using the PI and Eric has taken care of Erica like a princess.  He bought her a 2015 BMW put it in her name and added her onto his account.  I really believes he loves her and maybe God has a plan for her to be in Eric's life. 

No one is perfect Derrick and I fornicated so much back in the day, but look where God  brought us from.  Sammy has taken care of Des also.  They lied to us, but I get it.   The devil preys on preachers kids by bringing temptation, drugs, just to deter them from their blessings.  But what God has for you it is for you.  Living for Christ is never easy, but the road is never easy, but the reward is greater in the end.  God has to shape us for our comeback to have a story to tell. 

"Derrick babe come here let's pray".

"Heavenly Father I thank you for today.  I thank you for your grace and mercy because its sufficient.  I thank you for speaking to my spirit letting me know that my children are hurting but you said a family that prays together stays together. God I ask in the name of Jesus, hallelujah that you restore my family God.  None of us are perfect but only you God so I ask that you would heal my children's heart and ours.  Take away the pain, guilt, feeling of not being enough for you and let us know father that you are the only that can mend our broken hearts.  Minister to our hearts Lord that whomever we come into contact with they'll see our heart and if they are wicked they will flee.  I thank you God and bless you Jesus because you said in your word when you forgive us you remember our sins no more.  So I ask for your restoral spirit in the name of Jesus.  God and if there is anything that I have done out of your will I ask you to forgive me in the mighty name of Jesus, for its power in your name.  God I praise you Jesus in all these blessings I ask in your name.  Amen".

I wanted to write a piece on Erica's and Sammy's mom. Enjoy vote and comment