Chapter 66: Christmas

Hi everyone! I've missed this 😭 I still won't be as active rn because of school and some other things I've been dealing with. But I wrote this chapter and I actually really enjoyed writing this one. It's really sweet and was a nice escapism to edit and write. I hope you enjoy. I'll try to write more!!

Christmas Day
18 Weeks Pregnant

Penny-

"We need to get to sleep or else you'll be sleeping through your first Christmas!" I pulled at his fingers that rested on my bare tummy. His lips kissing my thighs and stomach for it seemed he couldn't get enough of me. He groaned quietly while one of his hands massages at my thigh. "Michael... I'm tired." I whine and tried to pull his head up to mine.

"Please baby..." His neck and forehead glistened with small drops of sweat, his body seemingly not tired at all even after all the love he just put into me. His hot lips kissed at my jaw, he pushed his pelvis down to mine once more.

"I'm sorry... I want to sleep right now." My eyes could barely open all the way. I had been getting more and more tired while Michael had been getting more and more energetic. He could just go at it for hours! But I could only last half of one.

"Penny please." He whined desperately. His lips hovered over mine, his deep eyes staring at me. I raised my eyebrows and gave him the look. He pecked my lips and moved to lay beside me. "I just can't get enough of you." He began to work himself up again while he kissed at my shoulder.

"And I love when you're loving me... but I'm tired. I am carrying your child after all. And the Cascios will be up for hours before us already."

The Cascio family, a lovely family that had been nothing but supportive to Michael during this whole chaotic mess. Liz and I invited them over for Michaels first Christmas and they were staying in the guest house.

His lips connected to my warm throat, his fingers lacing with mine before he rolled to cuddle me from behind. I squeezed his arm that hung over me, "Goodnight Stinky." I curled closer into the cool pillow.

"Night Turd." He pecked my cheek and tucked his head into my neck, I felt his breath against my bare skin. His affection towards me making me fall asleep with a smile.

Morning

My muscles tensed while I stretched my legs beneath the warm covers. The light from outside poured into the messy bedroom, cluttered with CDs, DVDs, books, stuffed animals. I rubbed my eyes and sat up, my hand resting atop my tummy. Michael laid to my right, his face smashed into the pillows, his arms squeezing the pillow beneath him. He wore a white t shirt, his spots on his arm more noticeable in the light. He was mesmerizing, so beautiful. His dark curls spilled onto the pillow, his eyes resting gently closed.

My manicured nails scratched at his smooth back. He flinched lightly and settled back down while I slowly scratch beneath his shirt. His skin warm and smooth. I leaned down to kiss his cheek, he smelled clean and flowery.

I rubbed the lotion into my stomach while I waited for Michael to wake up. I could hear the some of the boys of the Cascio family rustling around outside the door. I slipped on a robe and made my way out of the bedroom.

"Morning Dollar!" Eddie helped and slid down the hallway. He called me by my nickname, dollar. The family had given it to me as a joke for my name was Penny.

"Shh!" I whispered and grabbed his hand. "Michaels still asleep."

His slender face lit up. "You need to eat some breakfast! There's waffles... pancakes, eggs, bacon! Oh Merry Christmas by the way." He squeezed my hand while we walked to the rest of the family.