Chapter 3: School

WELCOME TO ANOTHER CHAPTER READERS!!!!!!!!!!

The days I upload chapters are extremely random

I have updated the book through these three days it's been alive, and have one reader!

Goals

Just absolute goals

Anyways there's some music for you to listen to at the top while reading, and enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Back in Glitch's multiverse

No one's POV-

They watched in horror as they saw Error portal into the void. They stared where his body used to be, dust, bone marrow, and shreds of his beloved scarf. There was only silence. Some cheers started to break out in the crowd of sanses. Soon enough, everyone was celebrating the death of the destroyer. "We won! We'll hold a party at 9:00 pm tonight to celebrate! See you there!", Ink said happily opening a portal to the doodlesphere. Blue stared at where Error once laid and broke into tears. He covered his face with his scarf/bandana so no one would notice. "I'm sorry... *sniff* I should have warned you...", he sobbed quietly. Blue quickly headed to Nightmares castle to tell then what had happened, texting Geno and Fresh beforehand. Blue walked through the portal crying, holding himself. "Blue what happened?", Cross asked walking up to him. "It's about Error.." "What do you mean?" "He fell into the void, Cross!" "Wha-What?", Cross couldn't believe it. He grabbed Blue and ran up to Nightmares room slamming the door open, Nightmare looked at him angrily, "What do you want?" "It's about Error!", Nightmares sockets widened, "What? What about him?". Cross had tears streaming down his face along with Blue. Blue spoke up, "H-He fell into the v-void..." "Wh-What..? As if! Error's stronger than that!" "It's true! I saw it happen!". 'He's joking, right? RIGHT? He has to be! ... I can't sense Error's negativity anymore. He isn't lying.' Tears started forming in the corners of his eye sockets. "..." He stared at the wall crying. Blue left the room to go tell the others, Cross following a few moments after to help. Geno and Fresh arrived screaming and crying. Fresh was standing in the corner, tears silently falling from his face. Nightmare sat there thinking of all the horrible things he was going do to the 'Star Sanses' minus Blue of course. Ink, that bastard. Making Error suffer all those years, ignoring the warnings Error gave him. He's going to pay. And Nightmare's going to make sure of that.

In the NAJ multiverse with Error-

Glitch stared at the ceiling waiting for the sun to reach the curtains, knowing that when they did Papyrus would wake up. He heard a yawn arise from the bed, Papyrus sitting up shortly afterward. Papyrus got up and walked toward his closet reaching for clothes, and turned to Glitch, " I'll see you downstairs for *yawn* breakfast...", after changing he walked out the door. Glitch decided to go ahead and change his clothes as well, making sure the other many scars he had were completely covered. He slid on his glasses and got up, going downstairs for breakfast. Glitch walked into the kitchen, being greeted with one of the best smells ever. He looked at the plates on the table that had round brown fluffy things on them, staring at them weirdly. Sans noticed this and asked, "Are you going to eat?". Glitch shook his head, weary of the other still. "Okay then. More for me!", he grabbed the plate and started eating it. " Glitch! Today you are going to start school! ", Papyrus exclaimed happily. Glitch was still slightly confused by what he had to do at school but was determined nonetheless. Once Papyrus and Sans finished eating, they all went out to the car. Glitch stared at it, then followed Papyrus and Sans into it. He got into the car and watched Papyrus buckle his seatbelt and copied what he did. The buckled clicked, and they headed off to school. Once they arrived, they stepped out of the car, and Papyrus headed inside quickly forgetting Glitch. Glitch got out of the car and stared at the front of the school, regretting everything. He was going to meet the other counterparts of the others. Ones that hurt him for years. He breathed in and held his breath, walking in.