The Lawless

I could feel his presence on Mandalore. I had no doubt Maul did too. Obi-Wan was here and by the feel of it he came alone. I knew what Maul had planned, and I didn't like it. When I first came to him things were so much better. He wasn't as cruel as he is now. At least... not to me.
     Maul was sitting on the throne, admiring his new kingdom. I simply paced the walls, glancing at paintings, brushing my fingers against the hard surface. From time to time I would stop to peer out of the large window trying to spot my old friend Kenobi. I truly missed him, Ahsoka, and Anakin. I missed Bo Katan and the Jedi masters of the council. I missed my friends and I often found myself fantasizing that I never left.
     That's when it happened. Maul received communication and told me Obi-Wan was caught with Satine and that he needed to go capture them. With that he was gone to find my friends... and kill them.

[[[TIME SKIP]]]

     The throne room doors bursted open, two guards holding Obi-Wan, practically dragging him in. Obi-Wan saw me and at first he looked surprised, then just disappointed. I had to make a decision. Maul or my friends. And at this rate, I think I already had my decision made. I mouthed to Obi-Wan, "I'm going to help you." He seemed to understand before being pushed down in front of Maul. Satine at his side on her knees.
     "I will make you suffer the same pain I have suffered," Maul spat before standing tall, choking Satine with the force. Maul ignited the Saber he took from Vizsla. I tapped into the force just as he tried to stab Satine. I held the blade and Satine away from each other for as long as I could.
     "What is happening?!" Maul growled trying to close the distance of the blade and Satine. I couldn't hide it anymore so I threw my arm out and tried to push them in opposite directions, "(Y/N)? Don't try to defy me you insignificant fool!"
     Obi-Wan struggled with the gaurds holding him and that's when it hit me. Obi-Wan couldn't get out on his own, he needs my help. But if I do help him, Satine will die. I needed to make a decision fast. It was Satine or Obi-Wan. I switched my force to the gaurds holding Obi-Wan and flew them back into the wall.
     "No!" Obi-Wan yelled as Satine was stabbed with the saber. Maul smirking in victory. I ran to Obi-Wan and grabbed his arm, "I'm sorry, but we have to go. Now!"
     We began to run for the doors, I only looked back once at Satine on the ground and Maul standing above her. We would deal with him at a later time. I knew we weren't getting off Mandalore without a fight.