The test

Awsten was scared. He had heard about the Covid test. And he feared it was going to be painful. But it had to be done. He needed this test if he was to get his lasik eye surgery.

He waited in the line in the mass testing center for an hour. He felt like he was going to shit himself. He got up to the table and gave all his information. And waited a couple more seconds for a tall blue eyed boy to usher him over to a chair.

He sat down and looked up nervously. "First time?" The blue eyed man smiled from behind the mask. "Yeah," Awsten stuttered. He felt like he was going to have a panic attack. "Don't worry, it's not even as bad as the mouth swab. You won't gag on anything."

Awsten blushed. He couldn't see the man completely behind the mask but from what he could tell he was hot af.

"Alright you can take your mask off." The dreamy man said. Awsten took it off so the man could stick the swab up his nose.

"Wow, you're even cuter without your mask!" Geoff said.

Awsten felt the heat rise to his cheeks again. Geoff noticed on account of there being no mask this time. "Thanks," Awsten said shyly.

"Alright I'm gonna put it in now," Geoff warned. He grasped Awsten's thigh with one hand while he inched it in.

Awsten could feel himself getting hard. And Geoff noticed. He twisted the swab between his fingers (because that's how you do the test and even though they're being weird this test is important).

Awsten moaned a little. And Geoff smirked. "You like that?"

"Yes, daddy," Awsten gasped but the swab in his nose made it difficult

"Too bad. Only 8 more seconds." Geoff said before counting down. "3...2...1.."

Geoff pulled the swab out and Awsten was panting.

"Alright just give me a second to get everything I order," Geoff said putting the swab into a vile. And then turning around. To write his number on a post it note and finish the swab. "does all this information look correct?" Geoff asked showing Awsten his name on the container.

"Yeah," Awsten said kind of dazed. "Alright! You're all set then." Geoff said. Awsten then stood up.

Geoff passed him the post it note. And whispered into Awsten's ear as well as you can through a mask, "maybe we should do this again sometime."

Awsten nodded with a look of amazement. Before he could say anything else Geoff had left him ready to swab the next one in line. Awsten moved away slowly and walked out of the building. 'Wtf just happened he thought'

After gaining his senses he looked at the post it note in his had, 'HMU (insert phone number here) -Geoff"

He added the number to his phone and sent off a text. He was definitely going to need another Covid test.