Text back

Awsten got back to his apartment. Breathless. He would have quarantined but he already knew he didn't have Covid he just needed the proof for the surgery. He sat at home nervous. Waiting for a response from the sexy Covid tester. 'How long was his shift? He wouldn't ignore my text would he? He gave me his number.' Awsten wondered. It wasn't until around 5:30 that Awsten got a reply:

Drop the addy

Awsten quickly sent off his address and waited. 20 minutes later there was a knock on the door. Awsten got up and let Geoff in. He immediately ripped off his mask. And Awsten admired his face. He was so hot.

Geoff lips crashed into his and he was pushed into a near by wall. Geoff kicked the door closed and continued to aggressively make out. He pulled off for a second to break for air. They both panted.

"Did you- did you bring them?" Awsten asked out of breath and shyly.

Geoff smirked. "Of course." He pulled out 8 swabs but kept his body tight against Awsten's. He set them down on a near by end table.

Awsten's breath hitched as Geoff unwrapped one.

He held it up under Awsten's nostril. "Breath in," he said softly.

Awsten's eyes fluttered as Geoff worked the swab around. He kept at it longer than he usually would and positioned one of his legs in between Awsten's rubbing gently into his crotch. Awsten shuttered as quiet moans escaped his lips.

Geoff pulled out. And set the used swab on the wrapper. He wanted to see how much Awsten would take. He unwrapped two more and was very careful lining them up to both nostrils before guiding them in.

Awsten's moans were louder and he was doing his best not to move. The position was awkward for Geoff but it was so hot seeing Awsten falling apart. He started rubbing against him fast and Awsten made a louder noise.

"I'm gonna-" he gasped before having a sex reaction.

Geoff pulled out both the swabs and Awsten fell forward on to him.

"That was amazing," he gasped. Hair stuck to his head with sweat. He looked up at Geoff before taking him by the hand and leading him to the bedroom.