✒︎ Author's Note

Hello! Thank you for choosing to check out this story!

✵ I just want to share a few quick notes in this AN: ✵ Please read till the end of them especially the 5th, 6th, and 7th. ✵

1- I'm a college student (if you haven't seen my bio) and I try to stick to my update schedule but you know, college and life can be... well, let's say unpredictable and time-consuming. The update schedule of this story will be every Friday (the exceptions will be during my exams and if work gets too much). I'll probably make it twice a week once my other story is finished.

2- I've had the idea of this story since I was 14-15 (yup, about five almost six years(!) it's been in my head and notebooks). So it's safe to say this story is my baby and I'm very emotionally attached to it. I'm uploading it here to share it with you guys and improve it. Any constructive criticism will be welcomed and appreciated. And please don't steal my ideas, thank you :]

3- Fun fact! This is my fourth story on Wattpad! =))))))

4- If you have read my other stories, you might know I'm not good at managing my wc XD some chapters might be short and others might be a bit too long. But I'm working on it. Hopefully, I'll learn eventually. Also, I edit before posting these chapters, however, I'm somewhat blind when it comes to spotting typos and errors and read over them over a thousand times without realising, I'm still working on it, and hopefully one day I'll be able to update something with almost no typos and errors (fingers crossed).

5- Last but not least, the story is mature, like really mature (Okay that sounds a bit stupid, but you get what I mean right? And have you ever seen a vampire-ish story that is not? XD). It contains strong language, violence, gore, mature sexual content (That are totally skippable, but there are some harassments and a rape scene). I will leave a warning on top of each chapter containing violence and sexual content, but if you're not interested in this type of story and feel triggered, I suggest you do not continue.

For mild violence: 🔺

For explicit violence and gore: 🔴

Sexual content: 🔶

Rape/assault: ⚠️

6- Also, you've probably noticed the sub-genre is vampire, but this is not the type of story where idk, the vamp and the girl are soulmates or the vampire has met her lookalike centuries ago. And this story is definitely not the type of let's say Fifty Shades of Grey (cause, idk any other abusive-ish BDSM-ish story) the point is that this story is not like that! And if you chose this story thinking you'll get to read something like that, then this story isn't the one you were looking for (but do check it out, who knows you might like it xD)

7- In all my stories I always try to convey a message, in this story, my main focus will be on equality (racial, gender and...), overcoming the damages that sexual harassments leave behind and rise up and above a world driven by sex and power. (I hope I can do that. So, honestly, feel free to critique it or point out any part that you think it's not right, cause I really want to improve my work. As I said before, this work is my baby so I want it to shine!)   

8- I really appreciate every single one of you who leaves comments but I'm a very awkward person and most of the time don't know what to reply so please don't be offended or think I don't appreciate it, just know that I'm beyond grateful for the time you're putting to read a fragment of my imaginations.

You're still around after reading all of that? Wow XD Well, I hope you enjoy reading this story.

Also, the amazing page divider is made by candysweetapple

Official starting date: 13th September 2020

Official ending date: ... (let's hope I can manage to finish it by the end of 2021!)

This story is the first story in The Unravelling series.