jaipur 🥰

Waheguru ji aap sb smbhaal lena bs yahi ardaas krti hu mai aapse..and she smiled while looking at moon..
Today she has not tears in her eyes....
She laid on the bed but she was not able to sleep peacefully..she was keep on changing her side again and again..her mind was thinking about sid....after some time she felt asleep..
Morning..
Sana getup...Mahi tried her to wake..
Sana get up and saw Mahi..
Sana - kya hua subh subh..abhi to flight ka time bhi nhi hua..
Mahi - v...v..vo sana mai tere sath nhi jaa skti..kyunki mumma ka call aaya tha..unki tabiyat thik nhi hai..mujhe waha jana pdh raha hai..
Sana sits on the bed..kya.. aunty ki tabiyat achaank kaise khraab hogai...
Mahi - bs kuch nhi fever hai unko..
Sana - ha thik hai tu jaa or aunty ka dhyaan rakhna mai chli jaungi jaipur..
Mahi - tujhe aise akele chod kr jaane ka dil to nhi kar raha but kya kru majburi hai..
Sana hugged her..
Baby tu jyada mat soch or ja..mai akele sb dekhlungi..akhir mai punjab ki sherni hu..😎
Mahi - thik hai..mai jaari hu..tu apna dhyaan rakhiyo or mujhe call krte rahna..okk..
Sana - okk or kuch hukum mere aakaa..
Mahi laughed hard...
Nautanki number one...
Sana also laughed...and then Mahi went her mom house..
After this sana get ready and broad toward the airport....
She take her flight.....
After few hours she reached her destination.. jaipur the beautiful pink city..
City of beautiful palaces and forts..

Phirse vahi jgh..aagai..mai..is jgh se meri boht yaadein judi hui hai..🥰
She sits in the cab..and give him the address of her uncle and aunty home....
In the way..she saw all the roads..all ways..and all her memories will be fresh....
After an hour she reached at her uncle and aunt home..
She went inside and saw her aunty on the floor..
Sana runned toward her and sat beside her..she tap her face two three times..
Aunty aunty kya hua aapko please uthjao..she was crying..and then she sprinkled few drops of water on her face..
Aunty comes in senses..sana laid her on the bed..and calls her uncle..
Sana -uncle v...vo aunty faint hogae the..mujhe kuch smjh nhi aa raha aap kaha ho jldi ghar aajao...
Uncle - beta mai abhi kuch business related work ke liye meeting me aaya hua hu..tu ik kaam kr..Anita ko call krle( Anita was there maid ) mai tujhe number deta hu uska...vo teri aunty ko smbhaal lengi..bs tu ik kaam krde.. hospital jakr Medicine le aa..mai tujhe saari information send krdeta hu..
Sana - okk uncle..
Sana dialled Anita number..and She calls her..Anita comes after few minutes....
Sana - aap please aunty ka dhyan rakhna mai Medicine lekr aa rahi hu..okk.
Anita - ji madm ji..
And then sana went hospital..she met to the doctor and asked him about aunty condition..
Doctor gives her prescriptions..
Sana went toward the pharmacy..her focus was on the page...she was moving towards the pharmacy and then she bumped into a nurse..her prescriptions..falls on the floor..she sits on the floor..
And then her heart start beating very fast...
She has different feeling..she doesn't know about that feeling..she get up..and her eyes falls on a guy..the guy was super hot..he was wearing black shirt with two open button and fold sleeved....❤️❤️
She was shocked to see him..she was looking at him with opened mouth..she was not able to believe on her eyes...
She rubbed her eyes two three times to believe...
K..k..kya ye wahi hai....😦😦
She pinched herself..to get believe on her eyes...
Her eyes were moist..🥺🥺 after seeing him...
She wants to run toward him and hug him tightly..
K..k..kya ye wahi hai ya meri aankho ka dhokha hai..she rubbed her eyes again..and this time she didn't saw him..
Sana looked here and there..she runned toward that place where she saw him..she saw him sitting in the car....
She was lost in her thoughts..and then her phone rung..
Uncle - bache aapne medicine li kya..
Sana - h...haa uncle leli..she went to the pharmacy and brought medicine..

A mysterious lovestory..(Completed)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें