𝖀𝖒𝖇𝖗𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆

It was a rainy day in Virginia when I started my internship at the FBI Behavioral Analysis Unit in Quantico, Virginia

It was a rainy day in Virginia when I started my internship at the FBI Behavioral Analysis Unit in Quantico, Virginia. Back with starting this cycle. As an immortal, you got to keep moving never staying anywhere for ten years or more. This was just a new cycle. As I walked into the BAU, building I put down my black umbrella.

As I walked into the building I saw people walking around, reading papers, using computers. Just like any office building. I knew what this job was about. Nothing that I haven't seen before.I walked into a large space with desks. a group of people at the desk. They were all talking and laughing. I walked in. They all looked at me a little bit. I felt like deer in headlights.

I saw a man walk out of his office. He had dark brown hair and dark brown eyes. He looked to be in his 40s. The man reminded me of my dad if he had a chance to get older."Oh, you must be Clementine. The intern." He walks over to me. "I'm Aaron Hotchner. We spoke on the phone." He gave me a greeting smile. "Oh yes, Mr. Hotchner. It's a pleasure to meet you." I shook his hand."You can call me Hotch. Now that's Derek Morgan, Emily Prentiss, Jennifer Jareu, and Spencer Reid." They wave to me. I wave back it was awkward."Your desk is over there."

This wasn't any other internship. This was for me to test out this job here. I tried the SVU Unit in New York City. But it got to be too much. That's why Olivia suggested I transfer here.I walked to my desk. I only brought my purse and umbrella. I waved at them awkwardly. "H-Hi my name is Clementine March. I am kinda doing this transfer thing to see how I do with this job."

I was nervous though I have done many internships/jobs for decades. But I was very nervous. Anxiety and the everlasting throb of hunger sat in a pit of my stomach. "You're from New York?" The blonde girl who sits next to me asks. I think her name was Jennifer I might be wrong. I'm not good with the names of people. I look at her I moved a golden brown lock away from my face.

"No. I only lived there for a few years until I moved down here but I grew up in Los Angeles." I smiled kindly. "What are you guys working on?" I sigh. One of the men sitting at the table wore a black collared shirt and a black tie. He also had light brown hair and brown eyes. He looked friendly but the look he was giving was a little strange. Almost like he was trying to read me or figure out me like a puzzle. I must admit, I was a puzzle.

"Nothing we were just talking." A woman who had black hair and brown eyes her tone sounded bored and uninterested. I lean back in my chair and sigh.

"I'm going to get lunch. Oh Clementine, do you want anything." Jennifer gets up. I shake my head. The remaining three went to the paperwork on their desks. I gulp as I was doing nothing. The remainder of the day went forever.

"I'm going to go home." It was five o'clock and I was tired. As I clocked out and was walking out of the office, I saw Spencer if remembered correctly stare at me. trying to solve the puzzle of me.

It wasn't raining anymore just cloudy. I drove through the roads of Quantico I drove to the outskirts of town where abandoned dirt roads lie there. I drove up the dirt road and turn onto another dirt road. That lead to a house. The house had grey tiles and tan bricks. The house had white pained windows.

The house had purple lavender and green vines growing on the brick. My brother and his wife got this house back in nineteen fifty-six. My brother, Timothy and his wife, Tessa weren't home. They were probably still at work. I went into the house and flopped on the couch and fell asleep.