Chapter 2: Night Raid

Night Raid. A professional assassination group, a splinter group of the Revolutionary Army. Led by the former General Najenda of the Empire. My cousin.

I have spoken with my cousin from time to time, but it was when I killed my parents is when I lost contact with her. I took off for the Brotherhood and she probably doesn't even know that I'm still alive. 

It's been three days since that night of Aria's death. I followed the group back to their hideout. They need more training if they haven't noticed my presence. I watched as Tatsumi sat on the cliff, looking at the graves of his friends. He's far too naive. He'll have an early death if he doesn't understand the true horrors here.

Leone ended up coming behind him and she put her breasts on the top of his head. I tune in to the conversation while still following close behind without being detected.

Tatsumi: Whoa!? What're you doing all of a sudden!

Leone: Don't keep sulking forever! It's been three days since then. Have you made your decision to become of Night Raid? 

Tatsumi: Like I said--

Leone: (wraps arm around Tatsumi) I think you have talent for murder though.~ Onee-san guarantees it.

Tatsumi: ...I'm not wavering because of talent and such...(quietly) something like murder...

Y/N: (thoughts) This is how the real world is. Murder, killings, death...it'll always happen.

Leone smiles a bit before dragging him towards their hideout. Before I left the bookstore three days prior, I left a message in the money bag I gave Lubbock. I wanted information on all the members of Night Raid.

The first is Akame, a girl at least a year younger than me who was sold by the her parents to the Empire. Selected for the Empire's assassination program with her sister, she was recruited into the Elite Seven. My cousin was able to convince her to switch sides. She posses a Teigu. The One-Hit Killer, Murasame. Just a small nick from the blade sends a deadly poison throughout the target's body. That's a weapon I need to look out for.

Then comes Mine, a pink haired girl who dresses up in pink all the time. Cousin passed her Teigu onto her. Posses the sniper, Pumpkin. The more danger the user is in, the more destructive the fire power is. It's power also responds to the feelings of the user. She's part westerner so her kind was neglected to those in the Empire. He also worth noted that she is a bitch. Grrreeeeaaat.

Then Bulat, a former soldier of the Empire. Great with a lance and sword as well as most weapons. He realized the corruption in the Empire after his previous General, Liver, never got the chance to state his case in a trial. Bulat uses the Teigu, Incursio, an armored type Teigu. Gay apparently.

Sheele, a former citizen that lived in the industrial area of the Empire. She murdered a person that was attacking her friend and in her trial, it was ruled she acted in self defense. The Revolutionary Army ended up recruiting her and was assigned to Night Raid. Uses a scissor type Teigu called, Extase, known to cut pretty much anything in existence.

The first recruit of my cousin and my informant, Lubbock. Youngest child to a wealthy merchant of the Capital, he pretty much grew up having whatever he wanted. It wasn't until he met my cousin, he followed her everywhere she went. He defected from the Empire at the same time of Najenda. Uses the Teigu, Cross Tail. It's wires are considered indestructible and are perfect for setting up a sensory perimeter.

Then the busty blonde, Leone. Grew up in the slums, not knowing who her real parents are, she had a giant one growing up there. Being poor led her to develop certain skills for the group. Swindling people of their money being one of them. She uses a belt type teigu called, Lionelle. A belt that allows her to transform and take on the appearance of a lion lady. Gives her regenerative abilities, increased strength, and agility.