part 5

So the next update is here do hit the star button and leave your precious comments ♥️..

"What type of behaviour was that nandini? I told you to behave infront of medias" manik shouted as soon as driver started the car..

Nandini looked at him and took out the airpods from her ear "kuch kahan apne?" she asked innocently..

He shut his eyes tightly and balled his palm into fist to control his anger..nandini smirked and started using her phone..

They reached Murthy Mansion in 20 mins..yash and arti welcomed them even nandini's elder sister and her two bestfriends were there..

After sometime..

Manik was talking with yash while nandini was sitting with her bestfriends..

"Manik I won't come home tonight I will stay here and will come tomorrow after college" nandini said all off a sudden..

"Okay" he nodded.. after sometime he left
_____________

Nandini went to her room with her two bestfriends and her two bestfriends bombarded her with the questions..

Geet Oberoi: Nandini's bestfriend..her age is also 19 years studying in St, Xavier's... She is a pataka and forever single 😎.

Ahana Kapoor: nandini's bestfriend no 2.. 19 year old she is also studying in St Xavier's..in a relationship with her long distance Boyfriend..
______________________

"Bitch how's your first night" asked geet as soon as they stepped inside the room..

"Damnnn Nandini you got one hell of a hot guy he must be really good on bed" Ahana said excitedly..

"Shut up bitches" nandini shouted angrily and threw her phone on the couch..she sat on the bed..

"We should party afterall you finally lost your virginity to the hot Manik Malhotra" Ahana said and sat beside me..

"Guys only I remain virgin" geet said making a cry face..

"Keep your filthy mouths shut fucking please" she shouted.."you both know that I love vihan then how can I spend night with that jerkass Malhotra"

Ahana and geet made a face hearing her..

"Listen Nandini I am telling you once again vihan isn't a good guy" geet said seriously..

"Don't start again geet" nandini said being uninterested..

"Geet isn't saying anything wrong nanz everyone knows in the college that vihan is a playboy" ahana said and geet nodded agreeing with her..

"It's just a misconception he isn't a playboy" nandini said confidently..

"Nandini you are married now leave vihan and move on with manik" geet said..

"I think you are very much interested in manik.. I'll give him divorce very soon after that you can marry him he will going to satisfy you on bed" nandini said making geet shocked..

"Seriously nandini? I didn't expect this type of behavior from you!! You know what Nandini you are changed and I am telling you one day you will going to regret big time" geet shouted angrily..

"Now you are fighting with me for that Manik Malhotra" nandini also shouted..

"I am not fighting I am just telling you the truth you will going to regret very soon nandini because you are on wrong path" geet said nandini just made a face..