Born

Born, what do you think happened to you when you were born? You know what people tell you, what you've learned. That humans are born with the help of libido and hormones along with love and care. You've learned that an egg and a sperm meet creating a cell that creates a cell and so on and so forth.
Ah, the music of science , but what do you really think happened ? Maybe you've seen it before and you're reading this book thinking, " Why must we complicate a situation by adding suspicion to it, it's supposed to be a lovely once in a life time opportunity." And to some people it very well may well be. But, according to all the people, young people, nowadays who would've chosen to get ran over by a stampede of angry kangaroos than to be born I would have to suggest otherwise.
Or maybe you haven't seen it before, the cycle of life, maybe you've experienced it. You've laid down with your significant other and told them you love them and you gave them your heart , and your egg, and your trust and this is something you'd rather not read due to the fact that you wouldn't wanna question beauty, your child. Your haven, the love of your life.
Or maybe you've never even thought upon this question, you've never wanted to. Maybe you've never wanted a child or , you've never given to much thought into the process. But this exactly is what you need to understand.

There are too many possibilities.

Your told this is how a baby happens, this is how you were born, but are you sure? Are your questions truly answered? Your curiosity quelled? Are you sure?
I was never sure, I always wondered and thought upon the possibility that when two lovers meet they unwillingly and unknowingly are pre- destined to have a child. And who do you think I think destined them? Why, the big man in the stars of course.
I never actually thought on the possibility that the big man could be a farce. Considering the very polysemy book that everyone seems to worship, I'd say that it could very honestly be true. Throughout the multiple translations and roughly translates to and roughly means , your still going to believe in, " Give all your worries and cares to god , for he cares about you." 1 Peter 5:7. In no way do I mean disrespect big guy but, humans have made it very hard to believe that you could actually indefinitely be real. I have never had "faith" in him because of the fact that there are so many possibilities. So, many arguments around the possibility that he could well sure be a tale that was made so that the church could have power. Or a man made up so that people have a reason to continue going. Any reason at all so that the human race wouldn't be extinct. Yet, anyways.
Little does the world know that if you were a real believer , a real reader of the bible, you wouldn't have Jesus candles in your house or a Jesus photo hanging off the walls, because you are not supposed to depict a God. In no way am I one of those people who will bust down your doors on a Sunday morning and walk down blocks on blocks just to give some working tired older women some pamphlet that says " God loves you, Do you love him?". But in no way will I disrespect what gives other people the motivation to keep going.
Anyways back to the book you were reading, Hi, I'm Enko and I question everything. I'm going to take you on an adventure that you will never forget. My life.

——————————————————————————

Authors Note: Hi, I hope you like my first chapter and are willing to read more. I'm 16 and this is my first attempt at writing and I thought YOLO. Leave any suggestions and please tell me if this is cringe and unreadable!