ONE

"Hitoka, calm down

"Hitoka, calm down. You know I'll fight anyone who does anything wrong. I'm a trained martial artist," Noa reminds her, causing her friend to sweat drop once more.

"The boys can be a little much at first, but I'm sure you'll both adjust fine," Kiyoko tells them both with a smile. The trio enters the gym and immediately eyes are on them. A small orange haired boy is the first to speak up.

"So you found a new person!" He jumped excitedly, and Noa chuckles. She might be the same height, but in her platform Mary Janes, she's taller.

"There's two, dumbass," a taller boy with dark hair says, and Noa immediately sets her eyes on him. simp. Simultaneously, Hitoka had begun shaking. Noa immediately takes notice and holds her hand. The boys jog over asking what's going on.

"Well, they're joining the club on trial basis as the new managers. Noa-chan is also really helpful when it comes to injuries," Kiyoko tells them with an excited smile, and Noa shoots the group a small wink.

"I'm Himura Noa," she says with a cheerful smile, knowing she needs to have her energy up so Hitoka will relax and adjust better. It's exhausting for Noa but she loves Hitoka.

"I-I'm Yachi Hitoka," she introduces herself nervously. A strong handsome looking man with black hair made a noise of awe. ' his thighs.. oh my god.. simp simp simp ' Noa thought to herself as she looked him over. Next to him, a pretty gray haired boy was the first one to actually speak. ' we both have gray hair it's a sign we should d a t e ' she thought as she looked at him.

"Seriously, that's awesome!" He says smiling.

"Nice job, Shimizu-senpai!" The orange haired one spoke again, and Noa caught the blush from the green haired soft looking boy as he looked at her best friend. She could beat him in a fight if it came down to it, so for now, she'll let him crush.

Another tall man with lots of muscle approached, and this one had longer brown hair. Noa was obsessed with his hair.

"You're first years?" He asks Hitoka kindly, who gets scared by his appearance. Which is ironic, if you would look at her best friend.

"We're in class 1-5, sir!" Hitoka screams nervously and Noa can't help but begin laughing.

"Asahi, back up a bit," the one with the good thighs said. The one with gray hair stopped the two mischievous boys from staring at them, and the orange haired one came closer.

"Thank goodness, now there will be a manager next year too," the one named Asahi said. Kiyoko could see the pressure radiating from Hitoka.

"They haven't actually joined yet. I asked them last minute to do this, so they're just stopping by today before they head to their committee work," Kiyoko tells them.

"Toka-chan has committee work! I don't," Noa says with a smile.

"It's a pleasure to meet you," Hitoka and Noa bow at the same time, and all the boys return the favor. Hitoka then heads to committee work, while Noa walks out the front of the school, where a big tattooed korean man was waiting for her. It was one of Jun's, her brothers, best friends, Jihoon.