Ten.

|Truth

|Truth.|
October 28th 2015

"Why is the statement "the customer is always right" important?" Mr. Pitt looked around for a volunteer.

Tejah raises her hand.

"Teachers pet." I whispered to Diamond making her snicker.

"Yes Tejah, could you tell us why the customer being right is important?"

She nodded and stood up.

"Well the statement is important because without customers, there would be no money and without money. That speaks for itself." She shrugged.

I clapped at her answer, okay bitch I see you.

"Well done Tejah, you may be seated."

She was smiling from ear to ear making me shake my head.

Tejah ass knew what she was doing, wearing this short ass skirt in 50 degree weather. Ain't no shame in her game tho.

"I just know he's into all types of that kinky shit. Like 50 shades of grey type shit and I'm ready for it."

I laughed shaking my head, she was too damn crazy.

"He so damn fine, I'll let him crack me with a whip!"

"Bitch you went too far, ima need for you to go drink some water with your thirsty ass!"

"Too much?"

"You think?" I didn't know what I was gonna do with her, she was all over the place.

"You right, but I'm still with all that other SNS shit."

I couldn't contain my laughter.

"You mean S and M, bye Tejah go somewhere I can't with you. Not today, uh uh I don't got time for your foolishness."

"Seven! Would you like to let the class in on the joke?" Mr. Pitt interrupted, well I guess we interrupted him.

I shook my head.

"I'm sorry, it won't happen again."

He nodded, continuing with his lesson.

•••

"No she didn't!" Diamond said laughing.

"Yes the fuck she did, bitch talmbout crack her with a whip!"

"Okay I get it, it's not even that funny."

"You right that wasn't even the funny part, tell her what you said you wit?"

"Bitch.. the shits, if you keep playing with me." Tejah rolled her eyes and sat back in the chair with her arms folded.

"Pooh don't be upset, we is not judging you girl. We all have fantasies about white men whipping us." Diamond jeered.