024

I wasn't able to stream or record videos for two weeks, one due to being in the hospital, the other due to my concussion. Even when I was cleared to sit in front of a computer screen, I was still limited to three hours, so I had to make the most of it.
"Hey y'all." I said as the view count sky rocketed. "I was finally cleared to be online! I do have a limited amount of time though, so we're gonna get into it right away."
I was chilling in the SMP when Tommy joined my call and immediately screamed like the devil was after him. I jolted back so hard my headphones flew off, and a headache settled in. I sighed before turning down my volume and putting my headphones back on.
"Tommy could you please not yell? I'm still recovering." I said quietly. He quickly apologized, and instantly quieted down. The headache stayed for the whole stream, but it was bearable.
"I came to ask you if you were signing up for the next MCC happening in November, Peaches." Tommy said after a while of talking.
"I'd love too, but everybody knows I'm shit at alot of the things you need to be good at for MCC. I'm good at building, texture pack, and skin design. That's it." I said. "I don't want to be a handicap for my team."
"But everyone would love to have you." He argued.
"I know, but I don't want to weigh my team down." I told him. He scoffed.
"You literally live with a Minecraft god, just ask him if you can practice together." Tommy suggested. I paused. I had never considered that before, and now that it ran through my head, it was a pretty good idea.
Once the stream ended, I brought up the idea to Clay, who was more than happy to train me. We had until November seventh to prepare, so I had two weeks to get my pvping, speed bridging, and parkour up to par. I signed up to participate, and got a text from Scott a few hours later expressing his surprise that I had signed up. I just hoped I got placed on a team that knew what they were doing.
Ironically enough, teams were announced the next day. But sadly, I was not on the same team with Clay. In fact, I was with nobody that I had played with before. Technoblade, Fruitberries, and Smajor were all my teammates, and we were the Purple Pandas. At least I was with people who knew what they were doing. Clay was on Aqua Axolotls with the boys and Eret. Lucky bastard.

We spent the whole week training for the entire time I was allowed in front of a screen, and once the second week came around, I was finally let go of screentime restrictions, so I spent at least five hours every day practicing. Was it draining? Absolutely. But I hoped it was worth it.