I Know

I know ( A story behind the song , ONESHOT)

🎶 Know you love me girl so that I love you..

Know you love me boy So that I Love you🎶

I Love you, I always feel the same. I knew I loved you from the first time I laid my eyes on you. I Love You and I always will...

My name is Min Yoongi, a rapper , composer , an Idol , an awarded record producer, I achieved almost all of my dreams at a young age. I joined the music industry when I was just 18 years old and became the youngest millionaire at the age of 23.

You can say I'm a prodigy. I can write a song polish it in less than day. They say my skill is exceptional. No one comes close. I originally signed up as a record producer when Bang PD recruited me after winning second place in an underground rap battle but I don't know what he had eaten that day because when he invited me to his company , instead of letting me sign for my contract as the composer/producer, he asked me to rap and do aegyo on camera! I was super embarrassed that day! They even asked me to change my clothes! I almost punched him in the face and ran away but I was frozen and forgot how to breath for almost a minute when I saw the person who entered the room bringing the clothes that I'm going to wear.

The first time I laid my eyes on him , I knew I fell inlove. He entered the room bringing a pair of faded jeans and a green and white stripe polo shirt. He seemed to be a very shy boy but his charisma is overflowing. Once you lock your gaze on him, there's no option to look away.

" Good morning PDnim, Nejoo Hyung asked me to bring these clothes here, I got lost a for a bit, I'm sorry" He apologized and bow down his head. I can't help but smile. Cute.

" Oh!! Jimin !!! It's fine. Thank you very much for bringing it here, how's your day?" PDnim accepted the clothes and gave it to me. He asked me to change my outfit and be back after 3 minutes. I horridly looked for the comfort room and get changed.

" Jimin huh? What a nice name, it suites him so well, " I said to myself and smiled. I will really rock this audition if he will watch me perform. After changing , I immediately went back to PDnim's office, hoping to that Jimin is still there but he had already left.

" Oh!! It suites you very well!! You look cute. Start performing now" BangPD said laughing and sat down on his swivel chair.

" B-before I start, where is the boy earlier?" I bravely asked.

" He went back to his office, he is one of our schedule organizer, it's his 2nd day today so he needs to attend trainings until he can manage on his own. You'll see him tomorrow if you will get accepted today" PDnim said.

The thought of seeing him again tomorrow motivated me to perform properly and eventually got accepted right after. After finalizing everything, they let me sign my contract before going home. I'm officially a trainee of BigHit entertainment.

The next day, I made it sure to arrive one hour before my call time, hoping to see him again and maybe get a chance to greet him. Aside from being an aspiring artist I also do a part time as a pizza delivery guy, to support myself here in Seoul, I cannot afford to go back and forth from Daegu to Seoul, aside from the travel time will take up to 1:40 minutes by train, I don't have enough money to pay for a ride. I delivered the ordered pizzas from 7-8 AM and drove right away to BigHit building to start my training . When I arrived at the Building it's only 8:40AM. I still have a lot of time to spare, my training starts at 10 until 3.

The elevator was about to close to I literally sprinted to catch the door fortunately someone pressed the button and waited for me.

" Thank You" I said still catching my breath, I didn't bother to face the person for waited for me.