Prologue:When Everything Started

Prologue:When Everything Starts

---I love you, not for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you---

I am loving and jolly person. Well I think everyone agrees. I never imagined myself in a scene loving someone who once treated me as an annoying one.

Well, I think everyone has problems and he’s one. When I saw him, I know he is living in a miserable life. But he never let anyone see how hard it was. I can see how he suffers but he kept on living in a life full of lies. Evryone see him as a silohuette, that no one knows what he really feels inside. He made others think that he is someone very strong and will never let his emotions make him weak.  He kept on ignoring the pain and he never tried to get over it. 

I helped him to come up with something, to be true to himself. And I didn’t expect, I learned to love him. At first, I find it hard to accept it because I think it was just a mere sympathy. But as time goes by, I definitely learned to know what I am really feeling, and it was really love. I love him so much. He is Anthony Thaddeus Aguinaldo.

We had a good relationship, but after so many years, our relationship encountered many situations that almost made us stopped in holding on to what we have. We had a problem, and that’s the time When I Forgot To Love Him…

--- Maria Fracheska de Vera

---Once I thought that everything was already good, but when you came, you made me realized that everything would be better and could be at its best---

When she came into my life, I felt complete. She made me different and transformed me from A to Z. I never thought of something that will change me but somehow, her existence in my life made it possible.

Once, I am on the verge of a total collapse. I found my life not as good as the past when my parents are still alive. I never had the words “joy” and “happiness” on my vocabulary but one day someone came and wrote them and gave them meanings on my life. She’s Maria Fracheska de Vera.

I thought our affair will last till eternity, but something came in our life unexpectedly. That was the time When She Forgot To Love Me…

---Anthony Thaddeus Aguinaldo

***

Enjoy Reading!!!

ExperienceToBeInLove

***