NamJin Beach Day Generated Story

There was a man standing at the water's edge.

Seokjin, a burning young man in his best years, stood alone on the beach, gazing over the royal blue water with his energetic mahogany globes. His aurulent hair rustled lightly in the ocean breeze. He tried to keep still despite his impatient excitement, resting his cheek against one hand as he adjusted his sable glasses.

He wore a rouge shirt that left his alabaster, tinted with hazel, arms bare, and tawny shorts that looked comfortable and easy to wear. His blonde strands brushed against his earlobes, complementing his unique blush-colored-flushed alabaster visage. A prominent scar stood out on his light-colored, tinted with khaki, skin. He stood, awaiting his love.

They had known each other since they were children. They had spent time together so often that, despite all differences, others often mistook them as siblings. However, it was not until recently that they had recognized their feelings for each other. From then on, they were inseparable. They shared every part of their life with each other. That was how it was to this very day.

"Seokjin," Namjoon said simply with a glance at his outfit caught between disapproval and admiration and a smile on his face. His coffee depths complimented his amber locks, brushing against his ears, belying his innocent heart. He was dressed in refined garb befitting his station. He was ochre and sturdily built.

"Namjoon. It's nice of you to show up on time," Seokjin said, stubborn spheres flashing.

"Have I ever been late, my love?" he replied, sounding almost hurt.

He shook his head, rolling his eyes. "No. You should try it sometime." He kissed him anyway. With that, they began to walk along the beach.

"I was thinking, you know," Seokjin began, "I could help you be less of a stiff."

Namjoon seemed to shift a bit uncomfortably. "And if I prefer being a 'stiff,' my fine gentleman?"

"Well, I could help you with that too, but in any case, I love you all the same." Seokjin clasped hands with him and even this tiny show of public affection seemed to make Namjoon mildly embarrassed. "Think of the fun we could have, though."

"You know I've little interest in drunken gallivanting."

"But what about sober? And just with me? Gallivanting isn't all that bad." Seokjin pressed the warmth of his body against him, and he could feel Namjoon take a quick breath. "We've been together for so long, Namjoon... and sometimes I feel like, well...." His voice trailed off in hesitation.

He almost regretted it when Namjoon turned his seraphic copper pools on him and asked almost hurt, "Have I wronged you, Seokjin?"

"Namjoon...." For a moment, doubt assailed him, but when he opened his mouth again he found the courage to say, "Sometimes I just wonder if you really like me. That's all."

At a loss for words, Namjoon sputtered, "Seokjin...! Of course I... why do you... I..." Seokjin turned to face him, his burning spheres attentive. "I do like you! I do. I love you, Seokjin."

"That's good," he said softly.

"Seokjin... you know this is who I am. You know this is how I show that I love you."

"I guess I do now." Seokjin reached up and tilted his head toward his to steal one little kiss before releasing him and his hands. Seokjin clasped her hands behind her back, and for a bit, they shared a very polite stroll.

As they walked, they came across a part of the sea that looked darker than the rest.

"What's that?" Seokjin asked.