Dinner

Uraraka already set with a shirt on, when the door cracked open. The girl cautiously looked at the strangling to come inside Himiko. She held the tray with four plates and two mugs. Clumsily closing the door with her foot, Toga walked to the table and set the tray on top of it. She proudly straightened her back and grinned, waiting for something.
"Well? Ain't I am a good girl? Say it!" Blonde waited for an answer with some annoyance and a pout.
"Umm, y-you are," said Ochako, when Toga brought her head closer to her, she had no choice but to pet her head uncomfortably. 'She's acting like a child, a very spoiled child. Or lonely'

After this exchange, Himiko moved the table closer to the 'bed' and brought a chair next to it. Then she gave Uraraka and herself stew and spaghetti with meatballs from the tray. She started eating, not looking at the brown-haired girl who was a little bewildered by the sight of nice food (she really hoped that this steak wasn't human's). She cautiously grabbed a fork and started slowly eating spaghetti, but soon she sped up and ate with more pleasure. Only now did she realize that she was starving and the food was pretty good.

"You know, I've made it while you were asleep and now I just warmed it up. So you don't need to be so excited about it" Toga amusingly stared at the girl.
"Um, yeah, sorry. But t-this is really tasty, thanks" Ochako sheepishly answered.

When she finished spaghetti, she reached out for a spoon, but then she moved her torso incorrectly and felt a ping of pain. That made her lose her grip on the spoon and it went somewhere under the table. She closed her eyes a bit at the clanking sound and then sorrowfully looked at the other girl.

"Ugh, it's dirty now" Toga mumbled with disgust, but then her eyes sparkled a little "Hmm, but I think I have a solution" Blonde childishly smiled. She stood up and sat beside Uraraka, grabbing her waist with her right hand.

"If you can't hold the spoon, then I will" she grinned. She reached out over the table and took her's spoon with her left hand.
"Umm, I'm capable of holding a spoon. That was just an accident" brown-haired girl looked away, Himiko was leaning on her, so their heads were dangerously close.

Toga's arm tightens around the girl's torso, making her hiss and turn over to see her's face. Blonde furrowed her eyebrows and gritted her teeth, she definitely isn't able to take no as an answer.

"N-no, I meant... O-okay, you can feed me" Ochako said with a sigh 'That's not going to be easy. Dealing with this girl is so tiresome. How long am I even gonna be here?'

"Yey, I knew you would like it" Again being her usual or at least partly sane self, Himiko took a spoon full of stew and brought it to the girl's mouth.

The first few times it was embarrassing, but the warmth from the soup calmed her. Now she was really sleepy. She even leaned on Toga two or three times, the girl said nothing but chuckled at her.

"Aaa-and the last one. Wonderful! " Uraraka ate the last spoon "Oh, you have some stew on your chin. Sorry"
Gravity girl wanted to wipe her mouth, but the other girl grabbed her arms and focused on her face.

Himiko looked at the dripping from the chin with interest, keeping more attention on the lips. Brown-haired noticed that and flushed again. The distance between them soon became even smaller. Injured hadn't had a lot of space, so she frozen, shutting her eyes. The breathing of both girls got shallow and they could almost hear the silence.

Then there was a long lick along her chin. Shivers run across Ochako's spine. The tongue went up, but stopped and only brushed her bottom lip. Being confused and bothered by all of this, Uraraka sat in the dark a bit longer before opening her eyes. Toga looked smug with her blushy face and a huge grin.

"Huh, you're tasty" At the words, the brown-haired girl became redder.
"Is it really that funny to tease me?" said Ochako with anger.
"Wow, when you're angry, you're even cuter" Blonde snickered. "Okay, I need to clean the table. You wait here" Himiko made a thoughtful expression" Oh, yeah, almost forgot, you're injured, so you cannot leave either way" Uraraka frowned at that, but stayed silent.

Toga got up and set plates and mugs on a tray, grabbing it and exiting the room.

'I'm going to lose my mind if I will stay with her for longer. I hope somebody is already looking for me'