The Blossom Of Love

The bedroom had been lightened only by the nightlight. The atmosphere was soothing, low light resembled aroma candles. Except, there was no particular smell, at least not for the owner, but the guest, still not fully used to the apartment could feel a faint smell of blood (presumably, her own) and an unfamiliar sweet smell.

Toga reached for a light switch, but Ochako took her hand and went to the bed. Toga followed, they both sat on a bloody sheet, it would have been better to change it, but they were too focused on each other. Himiko grinned staring at the body of the other girl, her hands made their way to Uraraka's bunny shirt. Halfway through, her hands were stopped by another's. She looked up confused.

"L-let's start with a kiss" Ochako held her arms to Toga's chest, so she would move away and calm down.

'That sounds nice. If she wants to be in charge. Then I'll let her be'.

Blonde expectingly sat, waiting for what's going to happen next. Brown-haired noticed that and blushed. 'Well, that's better, isn't it? I can control the situation now'

Uraraka made a long inhale, letting out all of her worries with the next exhale. She set up right, examining the other girl's face. Himiko's eyes were open and it didn't seem like she would close them. Trying to ignore it, she closed the distance and finally touched other's lips with her own, closing her eyes. Warmth spread through both of the girls. Ochako missed a little, so she relocated the kiss lower.

Their lips were a bit dry, Himiko licked her lips, then deepened the kiss. Uraraka whimpered, so she gave her space, the girl slowly adjusted to the new experience. It annoyed and turned her on, she decided to give her a little nudge in the right direction. She opened her mouth just a bit, inviting Ochako to explore new things herself.

The injured girl turned red, french kissing was something that she only saw in the movies before today. There was a big possibility that she'll mess it up, as she always does.

When she finally reconnected their lips again, her tongue slowly made its way into Toga's mouth. The inside of it was hot, almost burning her. There were a few moans shared between them. Brown-haired sloppily let her tongue feel other's fangs, teeth, and tongue. She was losing her breath, yet wanted more.

Himiko decided to make a move, so she returned Uraraka's tongue in its place and started to explore it too. They both were shuddering with uncontrollable lust. That was until blonde licked the farthest spot at the top of the other girl's mouth, and her eyes suddenly widened.

"Hii, that's ticklish" Ochako in one moment reached the other end of the bed. There was confusion in Toga's expression first, but then it changed to a wide grin.

"Oh, so you're ticklish"

"No, Toga. Don't do it"

"Do what?" After less than a second she attacked Uraraka, falling with her on the bed.

"N-no - Haha - P-please stop - aha" She tried to protect herself, catching Himiko's arms, but each time she freed herself, she was tackled again by the blonde who continued torturing the girl with tickles.

They got so absorbed in their little play that they didn't notice that they were disturbing the wound until Ochako let out a painful moan, clutching the wound.

"Oh! I'm sorry, are you okay?" Toga separated from her, only to sit closer to her, grabbing her arms so that she wouldn't hurt herself further. They looked each other in the eyes. The pain, the worry, the desire were present in their gazes. Something so fragile, yet strong began to bloom in them. Uraraka was first to avert her eyes, fearing that openness and the unknown.

"I'm... Yes, I'm fine. The wound doesn't seem to bleed so it's okay." The injured mumbled, trying to get a look at the bandages as if nothing happened. The blonde was still frozen in the moment, paying only half of the attention. She hasn't felt so vulnerable since a long time.

"Can we continue?" Quiet, hopeful voice nearly got missed in the room. The brown haired girl let out a surprised noise. 'She was asking for permission?'. Ochako tried to reestablish eye contact but Himiko turned away, a small blush visible on her. 'The atmosphere feels somewhat different than usual. I'm still confused but I think I can give her this at least'.

The gravity girl took her hands, making small soothing motions with her hands, massaging the palms of the girl. When she looked at her, Uraraka kissed her. There was a moment of confusion, then satisfaction. The kiss quickly became deeper and more passionate. Their tongues grazed over each other. Their kiss ended with a small pop sound. Toga was still entranced, she started biting and kissing the neck of another girl. It was enough to break the skin in a few places. Ochako was squirming at the attention, she felt blood dripping down her neck. Her knees were closed, and she could feel her crotch heating up.

All this movement didn't go unnoticed by blonde. She knew what she wanted (both of them). Her nails scratched the inside of girl's tights. Load moan presided over the room, breaking invisible line. There was somthing more than a desire. The want. 

Something inside Himiko was telling her to hold her bunny closer. To devour it. She could end this anytime. Yet this time it didn't feel right. Although it hurt not being fully in control of her, she knew that the possibility that she would lose all of this scared her more.

She started to cry.

There was a second when Uraraka froze not understanding why the girl stopped. Then she heard small sobs.

"Toga?! What happened?" Ochako panicked, trying to find the thing that disturbed the girl and brought her to tears, yet it seemed that everything was okay.

"I-i don't... I don't k-know" Toga felt as if her head had been stuffed with something heavy and the only way for it to go away was through tears. She hid her fingers in her hair, grabbing it anxiously.

Uraraka was baffled by this behavior. This girl already had shown her so many sides of herself, and all in a few days, however, it seems she decided it wasn't enough.

"H-hey! It's okay, I'm here. Do you- Do you need anything?" The gravity girl wasn't sure if she was allowed to touch the girl in this state. There was no time to think, the blood-lusting girl started to curl in on herself, increased inhales and exhales, and a distracted look on her face signified the inability of the girl to pull herself together alone. Fighting her feelings, Ochako hugged the girl with all of her strength. It didn't feel too comfortable, yet it seemed to wake the other girl from her sudden burst of emotions.

The feeling of hands wrapping around her, the heart of another person beating as loudly as hers, the quiet comforting words of another girl. Her breath slowly synchronized with the breathing of the other girl.

"Are you better now?" The hushed voice sounded as if she was talking to a wild animal that she didn't want to scare. Her hand patting the blond hair. "You really scared me" Her had a look of concern.

"Y-yes, thank you" Having taken another deep breath, she slowly lifted her head. Puffy eyes met caring one. Being overwhelmed by feelings, she reunited their lips. She almost whimpered from happiness.

They melted into each other. Soon Himiko couldn't keep her eyes open. Slowly, she drifted into sleep, clutching to Ochako. Soft, calm breathing filled the room.

"Goodnight, my little fox" murmured the awake one, kissing gently blonde's forehead. It didn't take long for the other to fall asleep too. Warmth of their bodies kept them slumbering in peace. It may not be all good and sure, yet for now it is.

AN: Heeey. Kinda. Disappeared. Well. 

For starters, most of this chapter had just been lying in the draft, so if i'll be able to continue the story, then the style might change. (Not sure, because I haven't been writing a lot... :P )

And yeah. I'm fine, don't worry about me, but it was nice to see all of your comments. So thank you all for reading and liking my story so much. 

Hope you like this chapter! :D