Vampire?

Atalia decided to skip school. She thought it was best to stay with Vicki, until she woke up. Although something was bothering her.

Why did Stefan look so suspicious?

He could've been afraid of the blood or maybe he had to be home. It seemed like two solid possibilities yet she had a gut feeling that none of those reasons were correct.

She knew what she had to do. She just needed to ask Caroline for his address since Caroline knew almost everything there was to know about him. She couldn't just show up at his house though, no, that would be creepy and weird.

She thought over as to what exactly she could say until finally an idea struck. She could say she wanted to personally welcome him to Mystic Falls in behalf of the town and go from there.

She smiled when she was happy with that plan and left the hospital when Matt came back from school and went to go hunt down Caroline.

"Hey, Care, can I ask you something?"

Lia had finally found her after hours of searching and she was frustrated she hadn't checked The Grill first since that's where the blonde was.

"Hi, Lia! Why did you skip school?"

Lia ignored her question and asked her one of her own.

"Do you know where Stefan lives?"

Caroline narrowed her eyes at her and crossed her arms.

"Why do you want to know?"

Lia let out a nervous chuckle and tilted her head to the side.

"Oh, come on, Care, you know you're the only one for me."

Caroline rolled her eyes and grinned at her and texted her the address.

"Oh and Caroline, please don't tell Elena where I am. She's kind of been on my case and I don't wanna worry her."

Elena hadn't been on her case at all, in fact, the sister barely see each other outside of their home.

"I promise I won't tell her."

Lia smiled and gave her a quick hug and got back in the car.

---------------------------------------------------------

There she stood Atalia Gilbert on Stefan Salvatore's porch. She took a deep breath and banged her fist against the door. The house was huge.

She stood there for what felt like 5 minutes and was about to knock again but it swung open causing her to stumble forward before catching herself on the door frame. She looked up and her breath hitched.

There in front of her was what she considered one of the best looking guys she had ever seen. His eyes were piercing blue and his jaw looked like it was chiseled by the gods not to mention he was unbelievably tall completely towering over her.

"Can I help you?"

His voice sent shivers down her body. She didn't know if it was because his voice startled her or because, well, it was attractive. Maybe both?

"Um yeah, I'm looking for Stefan. Is this the wrong house?"

He tilted his head slightly to the side while looking her up and down slowly. Too slowly, which was making her uncomfortable being under his intense gaze.