Elena knows.

Atalia had gone over to Stefan's house after the car wash. He said he wanted to talk to her about Elena.

"I'm gonna go check on Damon, you can make yourself at home. Don't grab any alcohol you're underage."

She rolled her eyes and went over to the kitchen, she was kinda hungry but honestly when wasn't she?

"Zach! Oh, no, Zach!"

Lia jumped when she heard Stefan's voice. She ran downstairs and gasped when she saw Zach laying on the ground. Lifeless.

"Stefan, oh my god, are you okay?"

Lia went over to him and put her hand on his shoulder. What was she supposed to do. She wanted to cry but she barely knew the guy. She looked over at the cell, it was opened. She never should've brought Damon that burger. The pair stayed like that for a while just looking at Zach.

"I'm gonna kill Damon."

Lia turned to look at Stefan.

"Stefan, think about this."

"I have. What if next time he hurts Caroline or Elena or you?"

Lia bit her lip and looked at Stefan. He had this look in his eyes telling her he wasn't gonna back down. He got up and walked upstairs.

"Stefan, wait!"

Lia screamed at him while running after him. He grabbed a wooden stake from a box and walked towards the door.

"Stef-"

He opened the door and she bumped into him. She looked over to see what he was looking at. Elena.

"What are you?"

Lia's eyes widened and she quickly hid behind the door.

"What are you!?"

She sighed and leaned her head on the door. Elena knew and she was pissed.

"You know."

"No, I don't"

If Stefan told her what he was, would she tell everyone? Would she get pissed when she finds out Lia knew and didn't tell her?

"Yes, you do or you wouldn't be here."

"It's not possible. It can't be."

"Everything you know, and every belief that you have is about to change. Are you ready for that?"

Lia rolled my eyes. Why is Stefan always so cryptic? When he told her he just flat out said he was a vampire.

"What are you?"

"I'm a vampire."

"I shouldn't have come."

She was scared.
Maybe if Lia told her it was okay that Stefan wouldn't hurt her she would listen. Lia heard her footsteps and she walked out from behind the door.

"How did you do that?"

Stefan appeared in front of her.

"Elena."