Liam~

Liam's gone for almost 3 months and you miss him so much. You try calling him but he won't answer, sending him mail , messaging through twitter but still no reply. Its 2 weeks before christmas and you miss him so much. You are just sitting in the sofa watching 'The Vampire Diaries' . When you get a call and the number seems blocked.. You ignored it. After 2 minutes you get a call again. Its the same blocked number. You got fed up and answered it.

"Hello? Hello? Who's this and why is your number blocked?"

"Hey babe"

Your mouth dropped, Its Liam!

"BABE! Oh my gosh! How are you? I miss you so much!! When are you coming back?"

You wipe away your tears of joy after hearing Liam again.

"I miss you too babe. Been very busy lately sorry i didn't answer your messages. I'm not sure yet when i'll get back .."

Hearing those words made you cry silently cuz' you didn't want Liam to know your crying. You didn't say a word.

"Babe? babe are you there? i can hear you crying.."

"Yeah i'm here. I just miss so much and christmas is like 2 weeks away.."

"I'm so sorry babe.. I miss you so much too."

Then you hear through the phone a guy voice saying *Liam! Come on! We have to practise*

"One moment! (Y/N) I gotta go babe.. i love you so much"

"I love you too".

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You woke up by the door bell at around 1:00 am.

You opened the door and your mouth dropped,

"Hey babe"

"LIAM! "

You hugged him from the door step didn't let go of him and gave him a peck on his lips.

"Wow. I miss your kiss" said Liam in a flirty voice.

"I missed you more please stay in my arms tonight"

Liam didn't say a thing and just locked your lips into his while pulling you closer to him.

I guess you know what happens next ;)