Chapter 4.

It's been two days since the premonition Ini had had. She hasn't told Hawk yet what happened but that doesn't mean he didn't ask about a billion times how she knew about the green jeep.

After the premonition, they all safely arrived at the house she'll be living. Hawks men asked him how he knew about the green Jeep that almost rammed into his car. But he just gave them a lame excuse.

She had gotten settled in the three-bedroom flat the gypsy lady had rented out to her. Hawks men kept looking at the gypsy lady in an unlikely way.

But to be honest the gypsy lady looked quite strange.

She had Smokey eyes, really black hair, lots of bangles on both hands, and a flowing gypsy skirt with a high slit at the side that reached her thighs. She wore a skin-tight lacy top with a long golden medallion resting on her bosom.

She also had an eerie look and when she looked at you it's like she could look into your soul.

After Hawks men had helped to get her settled, they left. Leaving Hawk with her.

"Be careful" Hawk warned.

She nodded.

"I mean of the gypsy lady"

She rolled her eyes.

"I'm serious Ini, I don't trust her"

"But you don't know her" Ini objected.

Hawk twisted his lips from side to side, "yeah, true. But still, be careful"

She nodded again.

He smiled at her and then promised to see her the next day.

And he did.

So now, presently, Hawk decided to take them out on their first date.

They were currently sitting down in a fancy restaurant that had a table for two. Two comfy chairs directly opposite each other.

Hawk wore his club jacket that had its patch on it. It was some kind of like a circle that had a curve at the tip. Inside of it was a half-moon and a cross.

She wondered what it meant.

Hawk caught her staring at it.

"Wondering what it means?" he asked.

She smiled, "how do you know? Do you read minds?"

He gave her a bad boy look.

She blushed.

Hawk shook his head smiling.

Their waitress came asking for their order.

Hawk let Ini go first.

She decided to begin with dessert. No need for an appetizer she has a sweet tooth so she ordered Nanaimo bars made from chocolate and vanilla.

Hawk decided to just go for a cocktail called Caesar made from Clamato juice, vodka, Worchester, and a salted rim.

As they ate, they talked and talked and talked.

They had their main course and then talked some more.

Hawk was done being easy on her and decided to just ask.

"So about the jeep?"

Ini sighed as she played with the table cloth.

"Thought you had forgotten about that" she looked up at him.

He stared at her waiting for her to tell him.