Chapter 15.

The demon made a hissing sound like a snake.

"I apologize my sexy stud, you can't have my head. But you can have something else" she licked her lips suggestively"

"Ugh, so nauseating" Ini stated with her face twisted.

"Shut your trap you dwarf. I'm trying to score over here" the demon glared at Ini.

"I'm not a dwarf you disgusting demon with the worst body odor ever known to man"

"It's our unique fragrance" the demon retorted.

"Then why doesn't she smell like you?" Api glanced at Luna.

The demon looked at Luna, "she isn't a real demon"

"Thank God for that" Luna stated.

"Enough!" Hawk thundered.

The room fell silent.

Reaper was silently picking his nails as he leaned on a wooded pillar watching the show.

"You attacked one of us" Hawk began, "nearly getting the person killed"

The demon looked at Chains and smirked, "is it this other sexy stud?"

Chains growled.

"You are a piece of work," Bane said frustratingly.

The demon beamed at him, "thanks. Took me centuries to perfect it"

Bane glared at her. She kept beaming at him not bothered by his glare.

"Why did you attack us?" Hawk questioned.

She looked at him, "I attacked him. Not all of you"

"You see everyone in this room?" Texas asked in a smooth Texas twang as he stepped forward.

"You attack one of us, you attack all of us"

The demon didn't care about what Texas had said. She was appreciating his look.

"Dang, you lot are so sexy. Is it like one of the rules to joining your click? Like you have to be extremely gorgeous?"

She looked into the eyes of Texas smiling suggestively. But something changed. Slowly, she began to realize something.

"It can't be," she said in awe.

Her eyes moved to Hawk.

"No, how did this happen?"

Isabelle stepped forward and looked at the men, then she looked at the demon.

"What? What is it?"

The demon looked at her.

"The seer"

"The what?" Isabelle parroted.

"You're a seer. And you're amidst gods"

"I think she's going loko" Api commented.

"How do we kill her?" Reaper asked, tired of watching the show and stepping forward.

Luna pulled out a long, dangerous dagger that was hooked to her waist then tossed it to Reaper.

Reaper caught it in the air, still striding with a focused determination on killing the demon.

"Stab her in the heart" Luna commanded.

The demon looked at all of them with anger. She then began to speak in an unknown language.

"Oh no!" Luna exclaimed.

"What?" Bane asked forcefully.

"She's summoning the hounds of hell"