Choi Yn

I nodded.

Jungkook Pov:-
"So tell me more I know you love her more than me". Nora asked.

Choi Yn was full of life outside but she was lonely at heart. Her mother died when she was born. I was an orphan from birth. I was raised by my uncle Kento was working as a servant for Yn's father. To make some money out of me uncle Kento once brought me to Master Choi. I used to do the house chores like getting bread and egg for the morning, fetching newspaper. She might be a six years kid at that time but her aura was nothing less than a queen. I still remember that incident which changed my life.

Flashback:
Kento:- Go and give this tea set to Lady Yn and make tea for her.

Then I saw her for the first time. An immense example of perfect beauty I have never seen in my 8 years old life.
I handed her the tea which I made for her. She took a sip from her tea. But something caught my eyes. The crystal white sugar cubes which always attracted me. I decided to steal a sugar cube.

Yn:- Hey you!!!!what are doing there
Jungkook:- stealing (with his doe eyes and wide smile)
Yn:- Who are you and upto which grade you studied?
Jungkook:- Hello I'm Jungkook, I'm 8 years old. I studied till 5th grade.
Kento:- Sorry Young lady for his behaviour. He will never again show you his face. I'll give him what he deserves (evil smirk).
Yn:-(with a smile) Yes he will get what he deserves. He will go to school. Butler Kim make arrangements for his schooling. Give him the best education available.

Uncle Kento and Butler Kim were one of the most trusted servants of Master Choi. One more person was there Auntie Maggie.
She was like mother to Yn.
She literally raised her.

There were some other loyal people some posionous some dangerous crawling in the well in the backyard. Yes she had a collection of most deadliest snakes in the world. She feeds them daily with milk.

 She feeds them daily with milk

After that day I became her admirer

After that day I became her admirer. She became my Goddess and I his worshipper. My love was one sided. I never regretted loving her because there is something special in one sided love. It's not divided between people and only you have right on it..

Her days of happiness were not long lasting. Her father died when she was only 16 years old. She walked in her father's funeral all in black. I never thought black could be such a beautiful colour. I never understood which was more darker the colour black or her eyes. She got all his possession and married to the person choosen by her father.
Husband number 1
Min Yoongi

An lieutenant in South Korea army

An lieutenant in South Korea army. A loving but a bit crazy person

"He is handsome. I'm already drooling over him.Yn must be very lucky" said Nora.
But I guess he is not lucky.............

Hello bitches....get ready for some action..... more smut to come....
Why don't you comment...

If you don't vote I'll marry your bias....