Lieutenant Min

Jungkook Pov:-
He had everything required for a perfect indian husband. He was rich, lovable but boring, doubtful, insecure,arrogant, possessive and crazy.

Flashback:-
At City Central Hall

Major Edward:- We are here to reward our precious soldiers for their work in different fields. I'm glad to confer Lieutenant Min Yoongi with bravery award for his bravery in our last mission. It's mission was a successful one due to Lieutenant Min.
Yoongi: And my leg too. (Waving his support stick as he lost his leg in that mission)

Time skip: Gala Room
Mr Edward: Omg!!! Miss Yn your age is increasing or decreasing with age. Lieutenant Min is getting old with time but you're still so young.

YN:- Thank You Mr Edward

Mr Edward:- Here for your beautiful better half (handing a class of wine to Yn)Yoongi:- I'm sorry Mr Edward but she has quit drinking

Yoongi:- I'm sorry Mr Edward but she has quit drinking.
Mr Edward:- Why and When?
Yn:- Yes. Every morning I decide to quit drinking but at night i end with a bottle of wine.
Jackson ( Yoongi's junior):- May I have pleasure to dance with your beautiful better half Lieutenant Min.
Yoongi:- I'm always an outcast as I cannot dance.

Yn and Jackson end up doing a sexy dance. Yoongi gets jealous and gets drunk

In the bathroomYoongi:- You danced well Mr

In the bathroom
Yoongi:- You danced well Mr.Jackson

Jackson:- It's nothing in
comparison to your beautiful better half
Yoongi:- beautiful hnnn
better half(evil smirk)

Jackson: and quite amazing

Yoongi:(deep chuckle) quite amazing hnnn

My beautiful other half has one more name Mrs. Min Yn.

He then smashes Jackson's head on the mirror instantly killing him.

Time skip at Yn's mansion.

Yoongi:- What was that???
I leave every morning (mimicking Yn). Stop being a butterfly. Don't forget that you're my wife. Are you ashamed to be my wife.
Yn:-............ Nods saying no
Yoongi:- THEN WHY??????
Yn:- *sobs
Yoongi:- It is important to get a child in this family. Once you're pregnant you'll know the responsibility of a married woman. Did you go to gynaecologist? What did she say?
Yn:- (opening Yoongi's prosthetic leg).She said everything is fine with me.
Yoongi:- Then why are you not conceiving.
Yn:-(frightened) She said that the problem is with you.
Yoongi:-(deep chuckle) So I'm also disable in bed.

Here Min Yoongi is a typical Indian husband. I hate it so much. They get married only to have kids....what are your views...tell me....I feel happy when I read your views wheather it is Love or hatred....

I had a fight with my brother. He is annoying af tell me about your siblings.

Vote or I'll throw chicken soup at you.....