TS part one

..Arrange Marriage..

Divorce notice by Tripura Nagrajan to Karan Khanna, she send him divorce notice, eleven months done for marriage & she send him divorce notice, she take eleven months for separation, after he start to love her, he read it with wet eyes, & he sit numb on chair with divorce notice, try to figuring out his mistakes towards Tripura..

"Get ready quickly, we are getting late" his sister break his thoughts..

Karan shook his head in affirmative, set his hair once, & walk out from the bedroom..

Karan Khanna, business tycoon, bachelor of India, within hours to be groom, he running away from marriage but his parents force him for marriage, so today he gonna meet one of the girl, choice by his parents, he don't know anything about the girl, whom he gonna meet, he only knows the girl is, his father's friend daughter, & his father met them after so long time, & his father like her in one meeting, now they are going to fix the marriage date..

They reach to the apartment, Karan come out from the car, let down his goggles & look apartment with irks face..

"Are we come here to fix my.. they are not even match our society" Karan says with irks face..

"But her family is perfect for us, & she is perfect to you too" his mother Krishna says..

"Come let's move towards the wing" his father Amar says, & they start to walk towards apartment wing..

Karan gritss his teeth with anger & start to walk behind his parents..

They come out from the elevator, Karan start to clean his sweat, he can't take it anymore, he hate sweat, he addict to AC twenty four hours, his father knock on the door, person open the door, Karan's father hugged that man, that man welcome them in, Karan look house in his one sight, first he look no AC set there, he take a sit on couch, he try to sweat free himself first, no any use of the fan, & suddenly a cold breeze touch him, he turn to look back, a lady on the cooler & turn to him, he can not be able to see her face, because of curtains, & he turn again to his parents..

Amar- Vishwa we like Tripura a lot, if you want to ask any questions to Karan, you may please, don't hesitate, feel free..

Vishwa- no, I don't have any questions to ask him, he is perfect for my daughter, & you're there at my place for my daughter..

Krishna- phir bhi..

Madhu, Tripura's mother- we trust you Krishna ji, our daughter is safe with you..

Krishna- if it is no problem, can Tripura & Karan talk alone..

Karan interrupt them- no, please you can proceed for further activities, for now I'm getting late..

Amar- but Karan..

Karan- Papa please, it's important,try to understand..

Vishwa- it's ok beta, you may go..

Karan- I'm sorry uncle, but it's really very important meeting, & he get up from the couch, turn to go, but again he turn to his parents & says..

Karan- Maa Papa if everything is ok, then please don't waste time for all ritual's, these Sunday I'm free, if it is possible, we can proceed for wedding, not grand one only family members will be there, because after week I'll be flying to London, for six to eight months..

Amar- ok, we think about it, you go for your work..

Karan smiles & bid bye to them..