TS Last Part..

Tripura getting ready in red saree, she look herself in mirror first with smile, & look her wrist watch, & whispered with herself, " maybe he got it divorce notice" & she take seat on bed edge..

"Amma they are wealthy more than us, why they choose me, & they are appa's friend, why they like me, for their son, & he is most eligible bachelor of India, so many model's are running behind him, & most important, why he used to marry with middle class girl" Tripura set her hairs while talking with her parents..

Madhu- because you are special, so don't argue on it, ok..

Tripura- ok, & she take a seat on bed with her book, & start to sketch herself..

A hour later Khanna family entered in the Nagrajan house, Tripura look him for the first time, who sweating a lot, she look through his way, & she aware of it, he is AC type person, who can not leave without AC, & she walks towards the cooler & direct the cooler towards him, & on it with full, she look him through her corner of eyes, who's irks face turn with smiles, & she goes in..

"Without talk with me, or without look me, he says yes for marriage, he is nice guy, who believes on his parents choice, nice" & she completes his sketch with mark of angel signed..

"So rude he is, why he marry with me, on day of first, he send me in his balcony for sleeping & that balcony become my place, that I gonna used for entire life, may be" & she sketch herself with sad face..

"Alone journey, from India to London, he behaves so weird, & I can't help it, because my parents & his parents are have high expections from us, I don't know, he knows about their expectations or not, he is nice man, but his behaviour towards me is very much difficult to understand, all the time, he find out new techniques to torcher me, through health wise, these high temperature AC, everyday I used to take sinus medicine, why can't he observed for a bit, that I'm taking medicine on something, why can't he ask me, such a ruthless person", & she completes her sketch of his with irks face..

"He poured ice bucket water on me, I feel so shivers, my body temperature started to high with the minutes, he smiles like evil", she sketch half of the incidence..

Tripura getting up from her sleep & found herself on his bed, she tried to getting up from the bed, & her hand touch by side table, & vase fall down by mistakenly, he entered in the room with worried face & shout on her..

Karan- why are you getting up, are you mad..

Tripura again sit on bed with fear, she taking tired breath's, he comes to her, kneeling down in front of her, & touch her feet, she oppose him but he not willing to listen her, he keep her feet on bed, & again cover her in duvet, start to stare her..

Tripura in mind- what exactly happened to him, & her thoughts break by his voice..

Karan- where were you want to go..

Tripura with tried voice- how I come on bed? & She start to stare him..

Karan looks her with amazed & ask her- are you feeling well..

Tripura in mind- what happened to me, it's just a fever, & he behaves so much weird..

Tripura ask him another question- what happened to me..

Karan shook his head in disbelief & he take a sit on bed edge & he says with soft tone- I'm sorry..

Tripura look to him & in mind with confusion- he saying sorry to me, for his nasty behaviour, or his intention are not good behind his sorry, it's strange to me, but all over he is nice..