(lemon/smut warning) That Night

(thank you so much for over 300 reads!)

3rd POV

_______

Nishinoya dragged Y/N to his house. When they got to his house he pinned her to the couch. He then huskily, "My parents are on a business trip. Do you know what that means?" A chill goes down your spine as you reply in a skittish voice, "n-no." He growls in your ear, "It means I want to hear you scream my name, and i'm going to be rough." You start to feel yourself getting aroused by this. He starts to kiss you unexpectedly. He licked your lip which you playfully denied because you wanted to test his limits. He grabs you left breast, hard. You gasp for air and he takes this to his advantage and slips his tongue in your mouth. You two fight for dominance while you snake your arms around his neck and into his hair. He starts to massage your breasts. You moan into the kiss and he wins the dominance battle. He pulls away leaving a string of saliva behind. Both of you are heavily breathing at this point. He quickly rips off your shirt. He reaches behind you and unclips your bra. You try to cover up but he stops you and whispers, "Don't cover yourself your beautiful." He then starts to kiss, lick, and suck on your neck desperately trying to find your sweet spot. He sucks on your shoulder right near the end of your collarbone. You then moan and you could feel him smirk as he starts abusing that spot. As your moaning you feel noya starts to suck on your bare breasts. While he's sucking one he gropes the other. By this point your moaning rather loudly. He switches and gives the other breast the same treatment. All of the sudden he stops and he says in a rather dominant tone, " Get on all fours and suck." you look at him and see him in his boxer briefs. He says rather huskily, "Well suck it. now." you obey and take off his boxer briefs with your teeth. You then kiss the tip of his manhood and slowly lick up and down his shaft. "nng~ s-stop the t-teasing~" He shakily groans. You roll your eyes and take him in whole. You swirl your tongue around his manhood while your sucking it. You hear him groan and moan while your doing this. You decide that this isn't enough so you start sucking more roughly. He starts to moan louder and louder. You finally feel him twitch in your mouth signaling that he's close to cumming. You keep sucking hard he starts to push your head down making you deepthroat him. After a good two minutes he cums in your mouth and you swallow it all and stop sucking. Next thing you know your being picked up and tossed on his bed. He grabs some handcuffs and cuffs you to the bed frame. He takes your shorts off and tosses them somewhere in the room. He then stares at you admiring you only in a black lacy thong. He rips off your thong quickly and dives his head down to your dripping wet womanhood. He gives you experimental lick. Y/N moaned loudly so Noya stuck his tongue in her clit and began to stuck roughly. Noya continuously twisted his tongue around until he repeatedly hit her g-spot. This went on on for around 2 more minutes. "Y-Yuu~ i'm about to c-cum~." He then stopped. Y/N whined "Yuu~ Why did you sto-" She all of the sudden felt something hard on the inside of her thigh and looked at Noya. He looked at her with a look like a question. All most like he was asking consent. You nod your head and feel a sharp pain. Noya stops and makes sure your okay. After 3 minutes he is fully in you. The pain melts into pleasure. You start to grind against him singling that he can move. He starts to thrust slow but then gradually get faster. You lift your right leg around Noya's lower back so he could get a better angle. "Y-Yuu please hit there again~." In a swift movement he has both of you legs on his shoulders. He then slams into you very hard.  This goes on for about 30 more minutes. You both dripping sweat at this point. You feel your lower abdomen tighten. "Y-Yuu I'm about to cum~." "Beg." "What?!"  You where starting to come closer and closer to your orgasam. "Y-Yuu please let me cum please. Please let me cum on your big cock please~!" He leans in close to your ear and says, "cum for me~." He slams into you one last time and you ogasamed. Overwhelmed by pleasure he slammed into one last time before coming to his own release. He pulled out and released. You two stood there panting when Noya said, "I'm going to start the bubble bath." "Yep good idea." Then you guys tried his favorite food. It's not pussy but good guess. Anyways then you watched some movies and you fell alseep cuddling.

(A/N thank you guys so much for the support I know the ending is kinda crappy but I'm in a zoom call in class so yeah 894 words)