🔞Ride like a Pony {Kirishima}🔞

Shouto woke up later that week, hoping it was all a dream. Unfortunately, ass pain doesn't lie. Luckily for him, Shiggy let him stay the night and so here he was, getting massaged by Kirishima. The room was unnecessarily warm, but it helped the oil sooth him easier. He laid on his stomach, letting Eijirou do his magic.His body, only protected by his boxers, relaxed with every touch. While his eyes darted around, he wondered if this was a hobby or a full time thing.

                                                         On the other table was an assortment of scented oils and scrubbing tools, as well as

                                                         On the other table was an assortment of scented oils and scrubbing tools, as well as...'A ball gag?' Why in the world would he need a gag? "Does this one smell good?" Kirishima asked, putting two oil covered fingers near his nose, letting him smell it. It was thick and had an intoxicating smell. A smell like roses and sweets, easily addictive like a drug. "Yeah. That one's good." Kirishima proceeded to pick up the bottle and pour the thick substance on him. Shouto shivered.The oil was warm but cool on his skin. Kirishima's alternating rough and gentle touches didn't help. "...Kirishima." He asked, glancing at the table beside him again. He perked up, humming a response. "...Why do you have a ball gag?" Kirishima stopped his massage for a second. "I'm waiting for someone to fuck." He studied the younger's face. "Jealous Shouto?" Shouto buried his face in the blanket below him. "Maybe." He muttered. The shark toothed male grinned as he reached his hand up to where Shouto's face was. He gently lifted up his face and wrapped the gag around his face. "If you wanted to be the one, all you had to do was ask pebble." Shouto whined through the gag, embarrassed at the thought of asking Eijirou to fuck him. Kirishima lifted him up, laying down on the bed and letting Shouto settle down on his crotch. Those annoying bonds we call clothes were removed in a matter of seconds. Shouto had to stop himself from grinding down on the red haired male, but his hips moved around either way. Eijirou's hand found itself at Shouto's rim, pushing in easily due to the oil. Shouto groaned through the gag, Another finger slides in, making a scissoring motion. "Mngh~" The half and half male moaned, a futile attempt but a moan nonetheless. Kirishima contemplated going further, but he had other things to do to him. His fingers slid out as easily as they went in, making Shouto whine. Not for long of course. His thick cock replaced it quickly. Shouto gripped the dominant's shoulders, bearing down on his cock. "Go ahead pebble. Ride like a pony." With those words, Shouto began slamming himself down onto Eijirou, who praised him through ragged moans. "Fuck~ pebble. You're doing so well!" Shouto moved more confidently, his sex drive being fuelby his praise. Kirishima, coming close to his release, undid the bind on the call gag, ready to hear Shouto's moans."MHN~! F-Fuck~ I'm gonna-AH!" His orgasam hit him harder than his father. Kirishima grabbed his hips and thrusted into him, stroking into him until he too came. Shouto rested upon his chest, panting heavily. They didn't bother to separate. They would lose the precious contact they had now established. Heterochromic eyes bore into red ones and a gentle kiss was made. Once they broke apart, Eijirou stared lovingly into his eyes. "I'll give you another massage." Shouto grinned. "Try not to rail me while you're at it."

~Sorry For such a short chapter guys! I'll make a longer one next! Have a great day/night!~

619 Words