Chapter 2: Beginning

"Stop it Kirito kun, he's telling the truth" Asuna tried to stop Kirito from his anger, he slowly turned his face towards the brown chestnut-haired with sudden disturbance from her words. Pushing Kaius on the floor with bruises lips. Kirito's heartbeat so fast when he heard Asuna's declaration.

"Did you meet this fallen king without my conception Asuna!?" He grips Asuna's arm.

"You're hurting me Kirito kun." Asuna just like the people in the rooms surprise from the sudden action of Kirito towards his wife.

"Are you betraying me Asuna?" Kirito state with a straight face, firmly looking into Asuna's eyes with visible anger. A painful slap landed into the black-haired face, causing him to realize his thoughts.

"How dare you tell me that word Kirito kun. Never in my life that I betrayed you even once." Eyes redden from composing tears. "His statement are about the current situation of both worlds, it is genuine, presuming that I know because I've using the goddess Stacia account that's why I comprehend his words. For your information as well I never meet this fallen king before." Asuna lowered her head, bangs covered her eyes, obviously upset about her husband's remarks. Kirito remains speechless, he wants to say sorry but no words coming out from his mouth.

The brown chestnut-haired queen turns her ways towards Kaius who stumbled his feet in the ground.

"Remove this Miasma now!" She commands in a firm voice. Kaius gaze her without a hint of dread. "I said move this miasma and freed my people from poison." She repeats in a higher voice.

"You must come with me -" His word cut off when Asuna point the edge of her sword into Kaius neck. "Then just kill me if that's your desire, eventually everything will end miserably." Kaius closes his eyes, prepared to accept his fate. Bare seconds a cold steel metal escape from his skin, when he opened his eyes, the sword is now pointed into Asuna's neck.

"Restrain it or no one's gonna get what they want, me neither you." Asuna pointed her sword into her neck, a strand of blood slowly dripping, a sign that she's serious to perform it.

"Asuna!!" Kirito in his fright doesn't want his wife to end up in this way. Thoughts of losing his wife make himself in so much terror, remembering the event when headcliff kill her. His hands trembling in the memory, taking steps towards Asuna to prevent her from such action.

"Your Highness!!"

"Asuna sama!"

"Did you hear me!! Freed these people!!" Asuna screams so loud without fear of dying. "I don't care if I die now! These people are much important to me, they are important for Alice and she's important for Kirito, the same as this world. I'm not necessary in this place because I never belong to it, I'm just forcing myself to be here. I don't want my loved one to felt alone, but he's never been alone even without me." Tears slowly dripping in her eyes without realizing it.

Kirito to his surprise didn't expect Asuna to felt insecure. He never heard her complaining about anything ever since from then, that's why it's a kinda new thing for him. Her every word makes his heart in pain. Kaius give Asuna a warm and sympathetic smile, he knew the pain she been through all this time. He had the power to unleash the hidden words that engrave into someone's deepest part of  heart, just like him she chooses to keep it her heart to avoid hurting someone she loved even it means hurting herself back.

"It's fine. I understand your pain." He stated before releasing a huge amount of power into the surrounding covered in bright light, after bare minutes the city, its environment, and its people returned to norman that seems like nothing happened.

Asuna regains her senses, surprise from the tears in her years, letting go of the sword in her hands. Kirito quickly takes her in front of Kaius.

"K-Kirito kun?! W-why? W-why I'm crying? Why it's so painful? My chest hurt, Kirito kun?" Asuna stated while in tears. The king swiftly embraces his wife.