Chapter 5: Georgie

Normal P.O.V

Asuna wasn't aware in her tears after hearing such a penurious story of the king and Kaius unfortunate life. She didn't know where to place her sympathy, it is into the fallen and Kaius or the people of the hidden sanctuary who only takes advantage of the kings' power and aptitude. Starting to questioning her real purpose if is she was ready to recoup the king and save the people of the hidden sanctuary, for the salvation of the underworld as well, or just let the king in his found happiness and freedom? She's confused and hesitated as well. Then what if the king isn't really happy wherever he is? What she should do? Knowing that reluctant are out of choice, the underworld is her top priority. The only solution she found is to find the king as early as possible.

"I'm sorry for telling you such a sorrowful event Stacia sama." Kaius said with sadness in his eyes. Asuna understands the white silver-haired words.

"Right now, things are complicated, but I know everything will be fine. We have to think wise for the sake of the people we care about, not just for our accords and benefits."

"You're right Stacia sama. Then where we should start to find the king?" Kaius respond wanted to lift the gloomy presence.

"We should go first in your sister's home town." Asuna said in a straight facade. The white silver-haired widens his eyes with surprise.

"That's my hometown as well." He said with disheartening when he remembered all the unhappy events from the past.

"Past brings sorrowful event, but it also had joyfulness moments too, it's your choice where to look at." Asuna's words put a forced smile to Kaius lips.

"You're right." A smile draws into his lips. "By the way, Stacia sama, If possible, can you please hide the truth behind the existence of the underworld and about your real identity in this world? I don't want to drag you deeply in our complicated issue, for your safety as well." Kaius said with a sheepish expression.

"Then stop calling me Stacia so people won't get suspicious." –Asuna

"I think it's fine to call you Stacia sama, since many people believe in the goddess of creation. We can say that it's just a coincidence for having the same name as her." He gives her a persisting smile.

"Ok fine, by the way, how did you know about the existence of the underworld?" I ask again, looking for a possible clue about the king's whereabouts, trying to comprehend his thoughts in the way he thinks. The white silvered-haired take a gulp first before starting to explain again.

"Before the king runs away from his throne a beautiful captivating lady visit the castle asking for the king's presence, she is kind of mischievous in the atmosphere. We didn't know where she came from just declaring herself as allied and not a threat." Kaius closes his eyes, trying to recall the event.

"And then."

"You know what I did?" He stops for bear seconds hoping for Asuna to anticipate his story.

"What?" Brown chestnut-haired ask with unrelish for possible action Kaius did.

"I eavesdrop in their conversation, but I only catch some confusing words and statements. This is the exact conversation that I remembered." Kaius tried to exhibit the conversation in his mimicking voice.

'I can help you to find her and freed you as well.'

'How?'

'In my world know as the underworld, goddess Stacia is existing. She's currently wasn't in place but later on, I believe that she'll show herself. I'll let you be there in the underworld but with the condition..."