Tagged (1)

I got tagged a few times so I think I'll do this.

1) What is your favorite Food Combo?

I don't really have one, but I'd say it's Takis and lime? I really like how it brings out more flavor.

2) Talents?

I can write, draw, wake up at approximately 1 pm, and play Tennis. >I guess I'll count that as a talent.

3) Opinion on the person who tagged you?

A few people tagged me and I don't want to leave any of them behind so I'll be doing everyone.

KawaiiChan645 was one of the first people I met when I started using Wattpad and is just an amazing writer and friend, she's really supportive and has always been someone fun to talk with.

OwO_TvT You're a good artist and someone really kind, I really aspire to one day get on your drawing level. Please tell me how you dead because I need advice 😭

KaitouStar I recently just met you but I already find you to be really interesting and you never fail to make me laugh when you update a chapter of your JoQueen fic, I also love the joke we have between us 🍅

4) Any past usernames?

Nope. When I first registered on Wattpad, which was like three years ago, I did a random name because I didn't actually expect to use Wattpad and now this name has been stuck with me ever since.

5) Recommend 5-8 songs

- Mind Games by Sickick

- Louder than bombs by BTS

- Black Swan by BTS

- Mortals by Warriyo

- Let me down slowly by Alec Benjamin

- Water Fountain by Alec Benjamin

6) Best attributes?

I've been told I'm kind and someone to lean on so I guess that counts, right?

7) What do you love about yourself?

It's hard to love myself, but I'd say that I love how I can be there for my family and friends.

8) Tag 10 people

I'm pretty sure everyone I know has already been tagged and I'm well aware that majority don't like to be tagged so I'll leave this empty.

This is it! I hope you have a wonderful day/night!