Part 17

Skip to lunch
You and the girls were walking to lunch all together because you had the class before lunch all together.
(I forgot if you guys had the same class or not but just say you did) you all walked in and saw all the boys sitting together and laughing.

You saw that Roshaun waved you guys over. You turned to the girls and asked if they wanted to sit with them. They all said yes. So you and the girls walked over to them.
Y/n: what Roshaun
Roshaun: I waved you over to see if you guys want to sit with us.
Y/n: sure
You and the girls all sat down

Seating arrangement
Kairi, Alvaro, Alejandro, Mattia, Robert
Aliz, Avani, Katie, you,

You were all talking Among yourselves when you felt eyes on you. You look up and it's Mattia. You give him a smile and he smiles back. You keep doing what you were doing and then you got a text.

Mattia 🦖❤️

M: you look beautiful 🤩
You blushed and said

Y/n: Thank you

And with that your lunch continued and so did the rest of the day.

After school

After school you and the girls decided to hang out at your house. You were all up in your room then you hear all the boys walk in the house. You guys were bored so you decided to go to the park for a while.

You all put your shoes on and decided to go ask Anna if she wanted to go to the park. she said yes and you all told her you will wait for her in the car. She said ok. You and the girls all walked downstairs and saw all the boys on the boys messing around.

TB: where are you guys going.
TG : we are going to the park for a while
TB: Oh ok bye
TG: bye

Once Anna got in the car you guys drove to a park near your house. You guys all got off the car and walked to the swings. You were all messing around until Katie said something.

Katie: guys I'm hungry
Y/n: should we go get food
Avani and Anna: yeah we're hungry also

You all got in the car and drove to Chick-fil-Ayón all got your food you guys drove home and ate it in your room. After a while the girls left and you did your night routine and went to sleep.

Sorry I haven't updated but I just don't have ideas so if you have ideas comment them.