Part 18

The next morning:
Wednesday

You woke up and went to your bathroom to shower. After your shower you changed into ⬇️

After you changed you did the rest of your morning routine and got your backpack and went downstairs

After you changed you did the rest of your morning routine and got your backpack and went downstairs. You said good morning to everyone and went to the kitchen to get cereal to eat for breakfast. After you finished you went upstairs and brushed your teeth.

After you brushed your teeth you went to Anna's room and she was getting ready. You asked her if she wanted to skateboard to schools and she said yes. You told her that you will wait for her downstairs. You went to the garage and got yours and Anna's skateboards.

You took them inside and put them by the door. Then you sat on the couch and saw a text from the group chat

Girlies 🥺😘💕

Avani 👿💕💞
Do you guys want a ride to school.

Y/n🌼💕💞
No thank you me and Anna are going to ride out skateboards

Katie 🦋💕💞
Yeah I need a ride please and thank you

Aliz 👻🌸💕💞
Can you pick me up please

Avani 👿💕💞
Yeah I'll pick everyone up. See you at school y/n

Y/n 🌼💕💞
See y'all at school

After texting them all back you went on Tik Tok for a while and then Anna came downstairs. You got up and went to the door to get your skateboard and gave Anna hers. You said bye to your parents and Alvaro and Roshaun and left.

You asked Anna if she wanted to go to the gas station to get snacks and she said yes. You guys went to the gas station and got your snacks. After you got all your snacks you payed and left to school.

Once you got to school you went to your locker to put you skateboard in their. After that you grabbed your books you needed and went to find the girls. Once you found the girls you were all talking and eating your snacks you bought.

Once the bell rang you all went to your first period class and just hung out for the Rest of the day.