Chapter 7: Makeovers & Surprises (PT 1)

"Actually, that's a nice color for this look." Lonnie said and Freddie looked at the color lipstick. "Yeah, it is. But make sure you go a little darker than her skin color so it oks better on her." Freddie told her and Jane nodded before grabbing the concealer. Dizzy pulled the towel out of my hair, grabbed a brush, grabbed a hairdryer, and started blow drying my hair while brushing it. I saw Lonnie still massaging while washing my hands/nails, Freddie was still looking at the accessories, and Evie was figuring out outfit options. "Your going to look so amazing for this surprise!" Dizzy said and I relaxed. "Which style of nails do I do?" Lonnie asked the girls. "That style would look good with this outfit." Evie told her and pointed to a nail style. "Yeah, I agree." Freddie said. "Same." Jane said. "I agree as well." Dizzy said and I closed my eyes as I relaxed. Jane finished with the concealer so she grabbed the contour and started doing that.  

Lonnie rinsed my hands from the scrub and put my hands into some towels to dry. Once they dried, she rubbed some lotions into my hands and then grabbed the nail polish. She separated my fingers with the finger separators and shook the nail polish container. She grabbed my hand and started painting my nails. Once Jane finished the concealer, she used some baking powder and put it on the areas of my face. Once she did that, she put primer on my eyelids, put a white eyeshadow base onto the lid, and started doing my eyeshadow. Dizzy finished brushing my hair and grabbed some parts of the top of my hair. She put my hair into a half up half down wavy high ponytail. She used some hairspray to help the waves and and added the wave activator cream to add volume. "*Squeals* Your hair looks amazing!!" Dizzy said and the girls looked. "Good job, Dizzy." Freddie said. "Her hair looks amazing." Evie said and smiled at my hair. 

Jane finished the eyeshadow, went to my brows, finished my brows, and started on the mascara. Once she finished that, she did the highlighter, did the blush, and did the lip liner. She did the lip liner and put the lipstick in the middle of the liner. "Perfect! Oh my goodness, you look amazing with that makeup on!" Jane said and Lonnie smiled at me. "And these nails are done." Lonnie said and I put my feet onto the ground. I got up and looked at the girls. "You look amazing with that hair, fingers, and nails!" Jane said and I spun around. "Here, try these 3 outfits on. Come out so we can see them before you change into the one you are going to wear." Evie said and gave me the 3 outfits. I went into the bathroom, shut the door, and locked it. I put the 3 outfits over the counter and looked at them. I grabbed the 1st outfit and put it on. A blue tank top, white high waisted jeans, and black boots. I opened the door and the girls clapped. "That looks great on you. What do you think about it?" Freddie asked. "I mean it looks nice but it isn't me." I said.

"Outfit 1, not the option. Try outfit 2." She said and I nodded. I went back into the bathroom, closed the door, and locked the door. I took off the 1st outfit and put on the 2nd. Black tank top, light blue jeans, and brown boots. I opened the door and the girls made weird faces. Once face was disgusted and one face was uncomfortable. "I don't like that outfit." Lonnie said and the others agreed. "I don't either." Dizzy said and crossed her arms. "We have one last option so let's see that one." Evie said and I went back to the bathroom for hopefully the last time. I turned around, closed the door, and locked it. I took off the 2nd outfit and put on the 3rd outfit. Black, tube crop top; dark blue high waisted ripped distressed jeans; and a womens buffalo green plaid flannel with white buttons. I opened the door to the bathroom and the girls cheered loudly. "You look gorgeous!" Evie squealed. "You look amazing. There are just 2 things missing." Freddie said and came over to me. She put on a gray bow bandana headband on my head and gave me my heels: (At the top)

She also gave some sneakers and I smiled. "Ready for your surprise?" Evie asked and I nodded. She held out her hand and I grabbed it before we left the dorm room. The other girls followed behind me and we walked through the hallways. We walked to the stairs and went down. As we went down the stairs, I looked around and saw 2 guards wearing tuexdos with a bouquet of red roses in their hands. "Are you Moonlight?" The guard with brown hair asked and I nodded. "Here are roses from 2 people." He said and they both handed me the rose bouquets. "Here is a note." The guard with blonde hair said and handed me the note. "We hope you like your gifts but there is more. Where is the place in this kingdom where everyone likes to go to see movies?" The note said and I thought about it. "The movie theater." I said and the guard with brown hair opened the limo door. I got inside and Evie got inside beside me. The door closed and we headed to the movie theater. "Those roses are beautiful. Do you like this color?" She asked. "I love this color. These are my favorite flowers and my favorite color." I said, smiling.

I smelled the flowers and held them close to me as they sat on my lap. I thought about this surprise and looked out the window as we headed into town. I smiled.