Chapter 8: Surprises & Dates (PT 2)

We got to the movie theater and got out of the limo. I saw a balloon seller but instead of selling balloons, he had something that I couldn't quite tell what it was. We went over and he smiled. "Is your name Moonlight?" He asked. "Yes, I am." I said. "I have a present for you from 2 people." He said and gave me 2 presents. "Thank you." I said. "Here's a note as well." He said and I read it. "Congrats! You found the next clue! I hope you are ready to have some fun so let's go bounce, tag, and game on!" The note said and I thought about the answer. "Is it the trampoline park?" I asked Evie. "Probably, let's go there." Evie said and we headed back to the limo. We went inside and the limo went. We headed to the trampoline park and the limo stopped in front of the doors. The limo door opened and we got out. I held the roses, the gifts, and we went inside the park. I saw little kids jumping, employees working, parents sitting down, and many more action going on. I looked around and my arms started shaking really bad. I saw my sisters, my friends, my Marine friends, Captain Eric, and the people who I thought I wouldn't see in such a long time.

My mother, Maleficent; my father, Hades; my step-mother, Persephone; my mother's assistant, Diaval; my half-brother, Hadie; and my pet, Cerberus. "Moonlight?" Mother asked. "Mom, Dad!" I said, handing my items to Evie and ran over to my parents. I jumped into Father's arms and he wrapped his arms around me. Mother hugged us both and I smiled as we pulled away. "I missed you guys." I said. "Your so grown and healthy." Father said and I smiled. I hugged Diaval and hugged Persephone. "BIG SIS!" Hadie said and hugged my waist tightly. I laughed and hugged him back. "So why are we here for?" I asked. "Part 1 of your surprise is this place!" Mother said and I took off my heels. "We got your socks." Midnight said and handed me the socks. I put my socks on and smiled. "Let's go!" I said and ran up the ramp. I stepped onto the sides of the trampoline and put my foot onto it. I started jumping and moved my feet back & forth                           vertically.

I jumped even higher and saw Midnight walk up the ramp. I jumped to the next trampoline and went onto the trampoline ramp. I went to the side with no ramp and did a flip. I bounced really high and I saw Mal jumping with Ben next to her. "Look out!" I yelled and they moved out of the way. I bounced off the wall, turned the other way, and did 4 flips on the trampolines. "Dang Moonlight!" Mal said and I kept bouncing on the trampoline. "Hey Twinlight, there's an obstacle course over there!" Midnight said and I saw the course. "YAS!!" I said and got off the trampoline. I saw a line so I went behind the kids. The kid went so I grabbed the ladder and climbed up it. I turned to the other side and grabbed the ladder. I went across the ladder, grabbed the rope of the swing, and went onto the swing. 

I sat down, criss-crossed my legs, and swung the swing back/forth. As I came back, I felt 2 arms wrap around me from behind. "AHH!" I screamed and turned back. I saw Uma & Harry standing behind me. "Uma, Harry!" I said and we did a group hug. "How was the marines, princess?" Harry asked. "First of all, don't call me that around other people. Second, it was amazing!" I said and Uma sat next to me. She was facing the opposite way of me with her legs hanging off and Harry sat with his back against Uma's back and his legs were hanging off as well. We moved the swing back & forth and we talked. "What places did you go to?" Uma asked. "Lots of different places. We weren't even in the area where Auradon was. We helped lots of different people and it was an incredible experience overall." I said and I sat against the rope which was holding the swing. I kept my legs criss-crossed and the other 2 were still sitting next to me. "Did you see any other people who are close to these Auradon kids?" Harry asked. "I actually saw a lot of superheroes and fun people." I said. "Hey Ben, when's you know what?!" Uma yelled and I looked over to see Ben jumping with Mal next to him. "I'll let you know!!" Ben yelled and I looked at the 2 who were sitting next to me. 

"Huh?" I asked them. "You'll find out soon." Harry said and I nodded. I looked around and we kept swinging. The other 2 were still sitting back to back and I saw Mal's other friends jumping around. What was the next surprise? 20 minutes later, I saw the others get off the trampolines and they went to grab their shoes. We got off the swing, went down the ramp, and put on our sneakers. I saw Lonnie, Jane, Carlos, and Jay went into the laser tag line. "We're doing laser tag?" I asked excitedly. "We are!" Uma said and I cheered. The other 2 laughed and we went into the line. The others came behind us and we waited to go inside. "Who's better at laser tag, me or Uma?" I asked Harry. "I have never seen either of you play laser tag before so I don't know." He said. "I guess we'll just find the answer today, won't we?" Uma said and I nodded. I smirked at Midnight and she smirked back. I looked back at the leaderboard and saw the group before us. Then they came out and they looked at the leaderboard themselves.