Amortentia

Y/n (your name
Y/l/n (your last name
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
U woke up in your   room rubbing your eyes and looking around. You see green on every wall with a tone of black to.well that's because u are a slytherin.
You walk down the hallway down to get breakfast and walk Over to the slytheirn table. Of course u look over and u see Pansy trying to get Ferret boy to look at her.  Well by ferret boy I mean malfoy...draco malfoy hes just a Dick who thinks everyone loves him. And the weird thing is that he is in every single one of your classes and he's super annoying. I pull my robe sleeve up to reveal my rather skinny arm to grab some food.

"Look who we have here y/l/n ," said malfoy.

" leave me alone ferret boy," I said while smirking.
I can see the anger rise in his eyes and him trying to play it off.

You watch him go over to your arm and jerked it  up words causing the chicken leg flying out of your hand and flying in straight to Pansys face. She skin on the chicken ripped off and was stuck to her face. Me and malfoy turn to each other and stare at each other shocked before practically rolling on the ground with laughter and about 30 secounds later everyone joined in. Pansy got up and glared at you before yelling like crazy.

" you mudblood Didn't your parents teach to respect others. Oh wait your parents died before you can say your first word," Pansy chuckled while saying that.

When I turned 1 the death eaters got to my parents and killed them leaving me behind. You were put up for foster care and that's how it has been up until three years ago. When I came to hogwarts.

I stood up in my chair with tears in my eyes and a single warm tear crawled down my face and I ran out and around the corner sobbing. I stoped for a second as I heard someone yelling. I get a little closer to the door and hear malfoy screaming at pansy

" WHAT THE FUCK PANSY WHY WOULD U DO THAT YOU ROTTEN BITCH," malfoy said with steam coming out of his ears. All of a sudden you felt a weird sting in your heart but it felt good and warm but that did not stop the fact that you were stunned with tears in your eyes. You crawl back to the corner and keep crying until you hear footsteps from the hallway.  Your head was in you knees so you did not see that malfoy was standing over you.

" are u ok y/n," malfoy said in a stern voice.

" ya I am soooo happy right now don't you see the sunshine in my eyes," you snapped back at him.

" oh I guess pansy was right about one thing you are a dirty mud blood," he said through his clenched teeth.

You look up with puffy eyes from crying and a tear dropped down your face and you got up a few inches away from his face. He must of saw the hurt that he just caused because he said

"Y/n I did not mean that I am so sorry," he said in a sad voice

"Thanks for making me feel better malfoy you are just so sweet," you said holding back the tears.

You said staring in to his dreamy icey blue gray eyes. You just gazed at him locking eyes. You could feel his hot breath on face. Soon you snapped out of it and tried running but somthing grasped your wrist with a tight grip causing you to spin around in to malfoy. You had to look up because malfoy was a foot talller then me. I just leaned over and whispered in his ear and said

" you watch yourself malfoy," backing up and walking backwards with your eyes still on him. You soon turned around walking normally with a grin on your face. You turned your head a little bit to see malfoy still standing there dumbfounded.

As you walked to potions class  and thought about how his hand fit perfectly around your wrist the thought of that made you angery. Asshole you muttered under your breath.

Malfoy was also seated next to you in every class and was your partner in every class to. Witch was extremely frustrating at times.

You walk in to class and Mr.snape was not there it was just you in class well of course because you are there 10 mins early. You had your desk set up leaving space for malfoy to put his stuff witch was annoying. When u were reading a muggle book you jumped when you heard the door open. You turned around and it was mister malfoy himself walking in with his slaves behind him.

His slaves witch I mean his friend were crabbe and Goyal that always followed behind malfoy.

"Looks like we have guests you heard all three of them said at the same time witch was alarming. Malfoy sat next to you as usual and his friends go to their seat. Malfoy saw me gaze at him and said

" you just can't keep your eyes off of me y/l/n," he smirked while saying.

"You wish malfoy," I said glaring at him with discussed in my eyes. Snape walked in a few moments after that.

"Ok class we will be passing Amortentia around the room," snape said and his eyes lit up.

It was my turn to smell the potion. I smelled it and smiled with delight in my eyes.
"It smells of peppermint,expensive Cologne, and pine trees," u said while smiling
You look over and you see malfoy look up from his bored state and looked surprised and quickly looked back down...