Chapter 17: My Ordinary Life

A/n: Were almost reaching a thousand here, is this book even cringy ? Or just lame old plain nothingness ? Also, very sorry for the long update.

Nyx: I'd say your doing amazingly author.

A/n: Ah right, thanks Nyx, everyone meet my oc Nyx Vèilleúse who was once Psycho Zero from the Creepypasta Community, and now has moved to The Owl House Fandom/Community, got a ton of rigs on him due to the certain accident caused last week.

Flashback:

*Add destructions and explosions

A/n: HOLY F*CK!?!?!

*Beeeeep

A/n: *laughs nervously* Hahaha okay now on to the book! Play the song if you want on any part of the book.

Thunderstorm's P.O.V:

       I sat down on my room once more after another hectic mission with Cinnabar, I still haven't talked to them, at the same time I never gotten close to them, the bad ol' days are coming back again huh ? Taufan would often come in to my room and ask how I am, but I kept myself silent on him, but for Cinn , she is a lot different than you think. I realized they are going back to Earth today, Gempa was the first to get to me, but only behind the doors asking if it's okay if I got to Earth with them, I guess I should go, I miss Atok already.

     I guess it won't hurt to go there, hearing the door open I turned my head to see Taufan, jeez Cinnabar I told you to not let them get in here !! I looked away and placed my sword to the corner and just gazed at the stars outside. Ignoring Taufan completely.

    "Thunderstorm...."

     I didn't turn.

    "Th-thunderstorm"

      I didn't.

    "Hali....?"

     Sighing a little I turned a bit just enough for me to see him. "What do you want ?" I asked.

      "I-I was wondering if..... You want to go visit Earth with us ? Atok has been, worried for you since then....."

     Don't tell me Atok hasn't said anything about me for the past 7 years..... Jeez, no wonder I already considered Adamant as my real father rather than our dad that has been missing from us. "We called him and.... We told him about you, he realized that-....."

       I didn't realize I pinned him against the wall, just staring at him with my pale red blood eyes. Not daring to let him say another word.

     "..... Worried ?" I began "WORRY MY ASS, I'VE BEEN GONE FOR 7 YEARS FOR YOU BUT I STAYED AT THE OTHER DIMENSION FOR OVER 791 YEARS, 791. CYCLONE!! DO YOU REALIZE THAT I HAVE LET GO OF ALL OF YOU FOR THOSE PAST YEARS!!? HOW MUCH I WAS ENDURING EACH COUNTLESS NIGHT, MAKING MYSELF FORGET ABOUT ALL OF YOU!! HOW EVERYONE STOPPED ME FROM ATTEMPTING TO BREAK EACH PIECE OF MYSELF!!"

       "Hali...... I didn't know--"

      "OF COURSE YOU DIDN'T BECAUSE YOU!! ALL OF YOU FORGOT ABOUT ME!! I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHY EVERYONE HASN'T MENTIONED MY EXISTENCE SINCE THEN! But let me tell you this Cyclone.....you. you don't deserve to call my by that nickname. You made a promise for me...... And you broke it....."

      "I- ..... *Tears up* I'm sorry Thunder....... I just..... I just didn't know, you endured so much ....."

     My eyes turn back to normal, as I softened my gaze to him, I let my hands go of the wall.

     "I'm coming to Earth..... But don't think of this as my forgiveness, I still don't know what to do with you, all of you..... Cinnabar is coming by the way, I can't leave her alone here at the station."