Tubboxreader|Bees

A/N: This going to be a fluff chapter. This will have a lot of spelling and grammar mistakes, just like all of my other chapters lol.

      your pov: I woke up to my alarm going off in my ear. It was loud as ever. I had to get up and get ready for class. I rolled out of bed, literally...rolled. I stood to my feet and walked over to my closet where I picked out some black skinny jeans and a white and black crop top. Since my school doesn't have a strict dress code I'm allowed to wear shirts that show my stomach. I brushed out my tangled hair, then I put on my shoes and tied them. I swung my book bag over my right shoulder and walked out of my room. I walked into the kitchen where my mom had made me breakfast. I ate quickly so I wouldn't be late for school. I rushed out of the door and started walking my way to school. Many cars passed me as I walked, but none that I recognized. When I finally arrived at school I ran over to my best friends, Tommy, and Toby. They have been my best friends since....forever really. I loved them. They were my only friends. None of the girls liked me because I wasn't "girly" enough, and the boys didn't like me because I wasn't pretty according to them. I never really cared about what people thought about me though. I knew that Tommy and Toby liked me and they are the only things I need. As we walked to our first-period class we chatted about how our lives were going so far, and what we had done yesterday afternoon. We also talked about the latest trending games and of course Minecraft. Tommy and Toby are streamers that mainly stream Minecraft. I had been a guest on their streams before but I myself didn't stream. I supported them 100%. I wanted them to be happy. Even though some fans shipped me and Toby, I didn't mind. Fans will be fans, what can I do? I loved being a guest on their streams. The fans seemed to like me. I loved being able to interact with different people. I had started day-dreaming as we were walking. I was on autopilot for the rest of the day. 

~TIME SKIP TO AFTERNOON~

Toby's pov: God how was she soooo pretty, all the time? She is always pretty. My fans love her and I can't blame them. She's beautiful, kind, caring, and so many other wonderful things. She's seemingly perfect in almost every way. I really like her. I wish she liked me too. I think she likes someone else though. *sigh*. I had sighed out loud without realizing it, it was quite loud as well. Y/N looked over at me as we were walking out of the school building, and for a split second, I thought she liked me back. Then I snapped out of it and went right back to thinking about her. Y/N and Tommy were talking as I was slowly walking behind them. They didn't seem to even notice I was so far behind them. I think Tommy likes her. I mean how could he not? She probably likes him too. I really wish she liked me back.

your pov: I was walking down the hall with Tommy and Toby when out of nowhere Toby sighed really loud. I was concerned. I hope he feels okay. I care about him a lot. Here recently I've been thinking about him a lot. I think I might be getting a little crush on him, but I know for a fact that he doesn't like me back. He probably likes some popular girl, that will definitely break his cute little heart. Toby started to walk slower like something was wrong. He looked like he was deep in thought. I wonder what he's thinking about? Maybe, just maybe he's thinking about me. NO, that's impossible. Why would he be thinking about me? We made our way out of the building, where Tommy was picked up by his dad. I and Toby were left by ourselves. "Hey, are you okay Toby?" I asked. He was silent for a minute before responding with, "Oh...me? Yeah, I'm fine....just tired lol." He looked slightly sad, but I didn't dare push any farther. I didn't want to pester him any. "I was just making sure, you look sad. I'm just worried, You and Tommy are the world to me. I hope you know that." I said, without realizing I had just basically said that I loved him. I'm too young to know what love is. He had spaced out yet again before quickly responding, "Oh, thanks...thank you so much, you mean the world to my too Y/N." He brightened up towards the end of the sentence. Almost like he meant something more by it, but didn't know how to say it. I knew that feeling. Wanting to say something to someone so bad but just not knowing how to say it. I put my hand on his shoulder, making him jump ever so slightly. I moved my hand back to my side as we made our way down the street to my house. He always walked me home. As we were walking our hands grazed each other. I almost grabbed his hand, but I stopped myself before I could. I didn't need to though, because Toby grabbed my hand instead. We walked the rest of the way with our hands intertwined. A small blush spread across my face. I went to let go and walk to my front door but I found myself stuck where I was. Toby was still holding my hand. He looked at the ground and said, "Hey I have to um.....tell you something...." I was intrigued so I said, "Go ahead, you can trust me with anything." He seemed fidgety until he spoke up, "I kinda like you.....like really like you." I could see his cheeks turn a light shade of red. I liked him to so I saw this as my chance to tell him how I actually felt about him too, "I really like you to Toby." He let go of my hand and said while still looking at the floor., "So....do you wanna maybe be my girlfriend then?"  I did want to be his girlfriend, "Yes, of course, I wanna be your girlfriend." He gave me a big hug and let me go into my house. I immediately told my mom what had just happened. She was happy for me. Ever since I knew Toby my mom teased me about how we would look cute together and typical stuff like that. I ran to my room and dropped my bag on the floor and pulled out my phone and texted Tommy.

Y/N: Heyyyyy, guess what just happened to meeeeee.

Tom😎: WHAT HAPPENED?????

Y/N: Toby and I are datingggggggg!!!!!!!

Tom😎: Really? You had a crush on him this whole time and didn't tell me. 😡

Y/N: yeah sorryyyyyy.

I turned off my phone and rolled over in my bed and fell asleep very quickly. Anticipating the weekend.

~TIME SKIP TO THE WEEKEND~

Toby's pov: I can't believe she actually said yes. I'm soooo happy right now! I've had a crush on her for the LONGEST time. On Thursday I had asked her for our first date, and she said YES! She didn't know where we were going. All I told her was that I would come to her house at 6 pm on Saturday, which is today, and its already 3 pm. I only had three hours to get ready. I took a quick shower and blow-dried my mop of hair. I put on a pair of blue jeans and a green shirt with a collar. The same clothes I wear every day, but we aren't going anywhere fancy. I'm just taking her to a really pretty field of flowers. I really hope she likes it. 

your pov: It was already 5 pm when I started getting ready for my first date with Toby. He told me we weren't going anywhere to fancy, but I still wanted to look good. I put on my favorite black skinny jeans that had rips in them. I picked out my best crop-top, which is a white crop-top that says 'TOKOY' in big black letters. I ran downstairs and slipped on my black high-tops. I brushed my hair and put it in a half up half down ponytail. I put on light makeup. I grabbed a small purse and dropped my phone into it. I waited by the living room window for Toby to get there. Around 5:47 he came up to the front door and before he could even knock I opened the door and gave him a hug. I said goodbye to my mom and Toby took my hand and we walked to....a beautiful open field of wildflowers. It was so beautiful. As the sun started to set we walked into the field where a blanket lay in the tall grass. There was a bouquet of pure white daisies, and in the middle of the blanket, there was a lit candle. He had gone through so much trouble just for me. I was flattered. He walked me over to the blanket. We laid next to each other on the soft blanket and watched the clouds. Nearby a few bumble-bees buzzed about the flowers. "LOOK BEES!" I said in a high pitch voice. We both looked over and watched the bees as they pollinated the flowers. Many people are scared of bees but Toby and I think that they are the cutest little things on earth. "Aww, they're so cute!" Toby said. Those bees could never compare to how cute he was in that moment though, those bees had nothing on Toby. I wondered if he thought the same about me. I hope he does. "Yeah they are cute....but not as cute as you," I said booping his nose. He simply gave a cheesy smile in return. His cheeks turned a very light shade of pink. I grabbed his hand and pulled him to his feet. I placed my other hand on the side of his face and gave him a quick kiss. When I pulled away he looked surprised. He stuttered as he said, "I-I...what was that for? Not that I didn't want you to but...not like that but...you know what I-I mean." I knew what he meant. He meant, why did I want to kiss him? Why wouldn't I want to kiss him? "Because I wanted to, why else would I?" I said with a bit of sass. He gave me a hug, and I hugged him back. We sat back down, and we watched the stars with his arm around me. He's the best person ever. I'm so lucky to have him in my life. 

A/N: Hi! I hope you liked this cute little chapter. I thought this would be a cute concept. Tell me what you think, I love to hear feedback, as long as your nice about it though. I love writing these and I really hope other people can enjoy them as well. As always I'm sorry for any spelling mistakes or grammar mistakes, I do try my best on every chapter. Have a nice day/night!

~1940 words~