Chapter 4: Mocking Tweets

»»----- ♔ -----««

»»----- ♔ -----««

It didn't matter how much he drank the previous night, because at eleven o'clock of the next morning, Jeon Jungkook was wide awake and ready to take his revenge on his best friend. One of the perks of being a werewolf was how he had the ability of regenerative healing factor. The "potion" Yoonha made for him broke after the first streak of sunlight at dawn and all headaches followed after only to leave him a wonderful much deserved sleep.

Although he wasn't the only one without a hangover. Yoonha was still sleeping on her bed under the covers without the slightest intent of waking up unless it was past one in the afternoon (13). Clueless she was because the werewolf boy had grabbed a pair of scissors and was holding back growls while lowering the girl's covered sleeping face.

The scowl of his face was clear and gave off the embarrassed memories he had. The last thing he remembered was her singing Part of Your World in the karaoke; nothing else. He felt utterly embarrassed and was about to take his revenge for it. By carefully lifting the curled unbrushed hairtips off her cheeks with his left hand, the sounds of a scissor's legs closing made the slightest sound.

But he didn't cut the hair, not when he saw how she peacefully slept.

"Noona, if you don't wake up right now, I will cut your hair like bob cut you had in middle school." Jungkook said out loud and Yoonha groaned but opened her eyes like a kid waking up from a nightmare. Not the middle school hair.

"Like your hair in middle school wasn't bad, Mr. Coconut."

As soon as her eyes caught the scissors in his hands, and her lifted hair on his hand, Jungkook's instantly groaned when loud annoying bells started ringing loudly inside his mind for barely one second. But that one second was enough to let go of her hair.

"I was joking! Geez... Not really, but, get up and brush your teeth smelly cat. Let's get some fresh air." Jungkook groaned and rubbed his temples but Yoonha scoffed and turned around to cover herself again with the bed covers.

She had no intention of getting out of her bed. "Go alone. I'm tired. Just don't expose yourself. Good night— morning—whatever."

Maybe Jungkook's eyes crinkled and his lips curled into a grin, and there was one reason for it only. She didn't want to accompany him. He had the day off and there was one place where he could go.

"Even better. Sleep all you want, I'm going to get breakfast and go up the mountains. Don't call me." He informed before storming off to his room to get his backpack filled with extra clothes, a cap and a portable charger for his phone; just in case even if he told her not to call him.

The day was just beginning and he was excited.

»»----- ♔ -----««