Scott and New Friendships

As Lorna, Wanda, and Clint, wait for Cap, Sam and Bucky, Scott was in the back off the van sleeping. They were all sitting up front and cam was in the middle. She looked down as she played with her green tendril in her hand.

Clint notices and asks

Clint notices and asks. "You still upset?"

Lorna looks up. "No, just, glad. I don't see myself as a monster anymore, all because of three men who know how to give advice. And you were one of them, so thank you. I mean between Sokovia and the compound you helped me realize it doesn't matter what I was or what did, but what I do to make it better and make it right, by doing the right thing. So thank you for your amazing wisdom."

She chuckles and so does Clint as he nods. "Come here, squirt."

Lorna chuckles and hugs him.

They pull away as see a blue old school beatle and watch Cap and Sam get out.

Clint greets Cap as Lorna rushes over to Sam.

Sam hugs Lorna and strokes her hair. "It's okay, your okay. I'm here." Referring to what happened during the Bucky chase and the police.

Lorna lets go of him as she hears Clint say. "Besides, I owe debt."

He looks back at Wanda and Lorna, Steve nodding as well. "Thanks for having my back."

"Anytime, and it was time to get off my ass." Wanda says.

Lorna looks to Clint and nods, him doing the same.

Steve nods and motions to Lorna. "Come here."

Lorna chuckles and hugs him, Steve placing a kiss on her head before letting her go. He looks at her in admiration, Lorna has had one of the toughest life's and yet she's here with the biggest smile on her face.

Steve starts to tear up, but pushes them away. "How about our other recruit?"

Clint walks over to the van. "He's raring to go. Had to put a little coffee in him, but... he should be good."

He opens the door causing it to slam, waking Scott up.

Scott climbs out of the van more that confused. "What time zone is this?"

Clint ushers him out and leads Scott to stand in front of Steve. "Captain America."

They start shaking hands.

"Mr. Lang."

Scott smiles. "It's an honor."

Scott notices that they are still shaking hands. "I'm shaking your hand to long."

He stops shaking Cap's hand. "Wow. This is awesome!

He looks back to Clint, pointing at Cap. "Captain America."

Scott then points to Wanda and Lorna. "I know you too and I think I know you. You're great!"

(He doesn't know Lorna is Polaris, because nobody knows her real identity except the government and S.H.E.I.L.D.)

Scott turns back to Steve and grabs onto his muscles. "Jeez."

He lets go of Steve. "Oh, look, I want to say, I know you know a lot of super people, so thinks of thanking of me."

Scott looks over to Sam. "Hey, man!"

Lorna stands next to Wanda slightly giggling as Sam acknowledges Scott. "What up, Tic Tac?"

Scott sighs. "Uh, good to see you. Look, what happened last time when..." Sam cut him off. "It was a great audition, but it'll never happen again."

Steve breaks the conversation. "They tell you what we're up against?"

Scott answers. "Something about some psycho-assassins?"

"We're our side the law on this one. So if you come with us your a wanted man." Steve warns Scott, who sighs. "Yeah, what else is new?"

"We should get moving." Bucky tells them.

Clint says. "We got a chopper lined up."

As he says that, a man starts talking on the speaker in German.

Lorna knew what they were saying.

"They're evacuating the airport." She said at the same time as Bucky.

Bucky looks over to the young girl slightly surprised and Lorna just shrugs.

Sam tells Steve. "Stark."

"Stark?" Scott questions.

Steve looks to him and tells everyone. "Suit up."

Lorna is done suiting up and is sitting by herself

Lorna is done suiting up and is sitting by herself. She thinks about how she has to fight her family for her freedom. She sighs and continues to look to the ground, her body completely covered, except for her face.

Lorna feels someone sit down next to her. When she turns to see who it is, she sees it's Scott. Lorna smiles and looks back down as Scott sighs.

"You know, besides me, your my daughter's favorite superhero." He says trying to comfort her.

Lorna looks up to Scott and smiles. "Really? What her name?"

"Cassie. My peanut. I love her more than anything. She's the reason why I do this. The reason I try to be a better man."

Lorna smiles. "What a pretty name. She's one lucky little girl, to have a father that loves her as much as you do. I wish I still had that."

Scott sighs. "I bet your father loved you more than anything and wished the best for you."

Lorna chuckles and starts to tear up. "Yeah, he did. He would always make time for me. He would make sure that I felt loved and called me his little princess, his little flower. He was the best dad ever."

She was now crying and Scott noticed, so he goes to his arm on her shoulder. But before he could turned to him and hugged him. Scott was shocked at first, but then hugged the young girl back.

Once Lorna stopped crying she let go of Scott. "I'm sorry, I just wish I had a dad."

Scott just puts a hand on her shoulder. "No, it's okay. I get it. I hope one day you find him."

Lorna nods and Scott does the same as she asks. "What happened with you and Sam?"

Scott looks at her and just says nothing.

Lorna just takes that and nods.

They sit in silence until Scott speak up. "You know, maybe if we win.... you can meet Cassie."

Lorna looks to him and smiles. "I'd like that."

Scott nods as Cap comes up to them and tells them the plan.

A/n- Scott and Clint being dads to Lorna for five minutes straight. But we all know Tony is the real dad.