Chapter 16: Unexpected Trouble

1st person POV: Rob

I cuddled close to Y/N as I felt the cold air creep through the room. Y/N snuggled closer to me and I heard a small cute groan from her. I smiled and held her close. I slowly drifted to a deep sleep until I felt the warmth beside me become cold. I groggily got up and felt around for Y/N. I didnt feel her sleeping body anywhere, my eye widened with shock. "Y/N! Y/N!? Where are ya at?!?" I shouted in a panic. I heard some laughter down stairs. "Hey babe! Come find me!~" I heard Y/N shout from downstairs. I smiled to myself as I threw a shirt over me. "Coming!" I said as I made my way downstairs. When I got down I looked around but didnt see Y/N. I called out her name and searched around the house. I started to panic until I felt a pain in my side. "Bang!" I heard her say. I grabbed my side and yelped in pain. She smiled innocently at me and I smirked at her. "Oh you're sooooo gonna get it~" I said as I made a stance ready to run. Y/N ran off towards the door and ran outside. I got to the door before I noticed she was on the ground, and there was someone standing before her. "Gumball?!" I heard her say in confusion. I decided to watch and see what would happen so I closed the door and watched through the window. Y/N got up and brushed herself off and was about to come back inside before Gumball grabbed her and hugged her. She pulled away and got away from him. She ran towards the door and I quickly opened the door. She ran into me and she fell on top of me. I smirked at her, "Woah Y/N if you wanted to do this so badly, you could've asked~." I seductively said to her. I saw her face turn a deep red. She sat up and covered her face with her hands. I chuckled a bit and helped her get up. I kissed her forehead and looked towards Gumballs direction. "What do you want Gumball?" I asked coldly. He nervously laughed, "Uh Hahha well I heard that Y/N would comfort anyone if they felt down or if they wanted to be comforted aaaand also I was sent to come get you." He nervously said. Y/N looked to the ground and her eyes lit up as if she remembered something. She hit her fist on her palm. "Oh yeah! I forgot about the therapy I'm helping my dad with! I'm so sorry about that, is there alot of people waiting?" Y/N asked. Gumball slightly shook his head and Y/N ran upstairs in a panic. I heard the shower turn on and the door shut. I chuckled a bit and turned to Gumball. I gave him a cold glare. "Gumball, if you lay one finger on her again, I'll rip your throat out." I said through gritted teeth as I gave him a menacing smile. He laughed, "Haha nice joke Ron." He sarcastically said as he put his hand on my shoulder. "Its ROB!" I said in anger as I grabbed him by the shoulders and started to shake him back and forth. I heard laughing from the stairs, "Hahahah lol you two still hate each other?" Y/N asked while giggling. "I..dont..hate..him, he hates me!" Gumball said as I kept shaking him. "Nuh uh, you're the one who suggested for me to hate you! I'm the innocent one here!" I said as I shook him faster. I was in a rage that I didnt notice Y/N hugging me. I froze and let go of Gumball, "Now now Rob, calm down, remember what I said?" Y/N asked. "That I-if anyone would forget my name it'd be him and D-Darwin." I mumbled as I blushed. She looked up at me, smiled and said "aaand?". "Aaaand that you would always remember me." I mumbled. She smiled as she pulled the collar of my shirt and gave me a kiss. I felt my face get hot and I kissed her back. She pulled away and went out the door, "I love you!" I heard her shout as she went out, I shouted it back.

1st person POV: Y/N

"So how are you and Bob doing?" Gumball asked."Again its Rob, but we're doing amazing. Hes just so lovely to me, I love him so much." I said to him as we briskly walked to the office building. "How about you and Penny?" I asked him. "Oh, w-we're doing fine...somewhat." He said as he awkwardly smiled. I gave him a small smile and continued to briskly walk. Upon arriving he opened the door for me and we both went in. "Y/N! Great you're just in time!" I heard Dad say from one of the rooms. I smiled and both Gumball and I went inside the room and it was half full, with some crying and others looking worried. I took a deep breath and spoke, "Hey everyone! I'm really sorry it took long to get here, I seriously forgot about-...well this." The ones that were crying came up to me and clung to me, as their tears stained my clothing. I comforted them as I tried to talk to the others. After what seemed like hours, I heard their wailing and hysterical crying, slowly turn into small sobs with hiccups and deep breaths. I breathed a sigh of relief and cheered them up by talking to them more and comforting them. They all gave me one last group hug and they smiled as they left the room. I looked back and saw some others that were still worried. I talked things out with them and their anxiety seemed to go down a bit. I reassured that if anything went wrong, they could come tell me. They smiled and left the room. I sighed with a smile as I looked around the room. I started to clean up the mess they left behind, and tried to make it look more presentable. I got so caught up in cleaning I didnt notice that Gumball had come into the room as I got startled when he tapped my shoulder. I looked back at him as I steadily pulled myself up from the ground. "What do ya want?" I asked as I crossed my arms. Gumball looked down and breathed a heavy sigh, he then looked up with a determined look and hugged me. I tried to push him off me but he only squeezed me tighter. I eventually gave up and I heard little hiccups as I felt a warm feeling stain my shoulder. "She's gone....". I heard him whisper. I gave him a little pat on the back as I awkwardly hugged him back. His little sobs soon turned into crying. "She left without telling me." He said softly. I slowly comforted him as he cried into my shoulder, "Why and where did she leave to?" I asked. "She texted me the other day and told me she went on a trip with her family....". I pulled him away from the hug and looked at him with a confused look. "Look I've just never been without her for this long ok? Sure she lives on a different street than me and I'm not close to her as much but at least we still can see each other and go to school together! And now we can't see each other until she comes back." Gumball said. "Y'know it's okay to cry... Right?" I said as I looked at him. He gave me a look of annoyance and then put his head down in defeat. "Fine." He muttered as waterfalls of water poured out of his eyes. His eyes were now a deep red, "See, didn't that feel nice?" I said as I gave him a small smile. After a while he stopped and smiled at me. "Thanks Y/N. I really needed that. I don't really cry much because, well I'm a boy and people would think I'm weak." He said as he gave me a pat on the back. "Yeah no problem." I replied as we both headed out the room. I locked the door as Gumball left the building. I checked up with Dad. "Y/N? You're still here? Is something wrong? Are you okay?" Dad asked, worried. I told him I was ok and that I was just cleaning up after the mess that everyone left behind. He sighed in relief and smiled, "Well then, ya hungry?" Dad said as he locked up and hung up the keys to the rooms. My face lined with a cheeky grin, "Yes!" I said as I lit up with excitememt. Dad and I exited the building and He locked up then we got into his vehicle. "Are you up for some Joyful burger?" He said as he turned towards me. "I thought you were vegan?" I said confused. "Oh I am! They came out with a new vegan burger and I've been wanting to try it but I didn't want to look out of place there." He calmly said as he smiled. I rolled my eyes and smiled back, "Let's go."