will you..

{charli pov}
drake just had told me to kiss light,oh no what do i do? i just store into lights purple-light eyes,and while the sparkled..i left him a soft kiss on his cheek and went to sat down.he was very rosy-red but i still didn't want to tell my feelings for him.

{light} jade,t or d?
{Jade} dare.
{light} i dare you to make out with drake for as long as you can.

they made out for about 5 minutes,they almost got on to eachother but we interrupted them.

{c and l} ehm..we're still here?
{both} oh sorry!.

{Zach pov}
Well,we woke up from our nap..well i basically woke up first,texted drake what he was wearing,and he was wearing,gray sweatpants and a hoodie,sounds simple,so i put that on,but alex was sleeping really cute,god what am i saying? she's in a bra,im such a damn idot.i mean she does look really good tho..i woke her up,after i got dressed.

{Zach} princess~ wakey wakey
{Alex}mmm..im awake...
{Zach} good afternoon princess !
{Alex} oh don't act like nothing happend- you idot..*she turned a rosy red*
{Zach} you liked it tho,and go put some clothes on or just stay like that cause i like the view.
{Alex} oh shut up! hmph.

I was planning on proposing to alex soon..but i was afraid she would say no.everyone was already on it.but when me and Alex walked out,jade and drake told us to stay quite,because light and charli fell asleep on eachother,not gonna lie,it was adorable.

{The next day}

{Alex} I had woken up and gotten dressed,zach had already left and told me to meet him at our secret spot,so i went.i put on a pink plad skirt,with a white top,and my basic hairstyle.when i got there he looked,dressed up?

{Zach pov}
When she got there i started off..

{Alex} hi zachy! *she hugged me*
{Zach} hi princess !,so,remember how i keep telling you one day we would get married..
{Alex} mmm..yea?
{Zach} well will you possibly marry me?..

{CLIFFHANGER} well this is the end of this folks,ily and have a great night/morning/afternoon <3.•veronica