part 1

I was cleaning up taking care of the house I decided to go in the woods and get food for the house,-after walking in the woods and gathering food -I heard screaming coming from my village-. He ran back to the village to see destroyed,he walked his way through the village quietly looking to see his house destroyed he fell to his knees crying-. (Giants pov) -looking down smiling down at him reaching slowly down to swoop him off his feet-. I stopped crying and got up and turned around and looked up  and fell on my butt and screamed and got up and tried to run but before he could run the giant swoop him off his feet-. He saw the giant smiling at him happy.

He struggled and moved- saying: let me go please -crying- the giant stroke his hair with his fingers- he put him in his pocket and walked back to his house-. Before I knew it I was on the giants dresser he was just smiling at me. Um h hello I said, the giant said: hello sorry I took u away u are just so cute also I needed a pet or slave and your perfect for the job.

I saw the giant lift his mouth open I asked him what was he was asking me to do,he said: I got something stuck in my teeth and I need u to go in a get it out, no I'm not d doing I it. The giant grabbed him smiling devilish if u don't get in I bite u up.