Chapter 5: Old Flames Pt 2

Aaliyah

"What the hell are you doing here?" I furrowed my eyebrows together.

"Why you actin like you not happy to see me" I rolled my eyes.

"Cause I'm not. What are you doing here and how'd you know I'd be here ?" He laughed loudly and sucked his teeth.

"Don't worry about it I just know people. You not gon let me in?" Is he crazy? "No I'm not"
"Come on Li you know you miss me" I laughed loudly. He's got to be kidding me "Me miss you? Yeah right last time I checked you broke up with me. You're at my door not the other way around" he clenched his jaw and shook his head. He adjusted his snap back and looked me in the eye. "Look, I was immature back then. I'm a new man now" I laughed even harder.
"A new man? You must have changed a lot in a few of months. Yet you still trying to fuck with me and you're still with her. We both know why you're here it's because I'm successful. Why don't you go to your fiancée and your two kids and leave me the fuck alone"

"Damn, it's like that" he chuckled trying to calm himself down.
"Yeah it's like that" I smiled sarcastically.
"Okay, I know you still got feelings for me Liyah don't act like you don't" he stepped closer. I raised my eyebrow "Hmm no feelings here. Goodbye Donte" I tried closing the door but he caught it. "What?!" I retorted. Why is he here? Just go the fuck away.
"You gon let me in and hear a nigga out" he demanded.
"I don't have to do shit" I said through the grit of my teeth. He forced the door open and walked in. I followed behind him."You better get the hell out before call the cops" he waved me off and sat at the edge of the bed. "Hollywood really changed you Liyah"

"What the fuck do you want?" I crossed my arms and stood across from him. He licked his lips and looked me in the eye.
"You"
I chuckled and shook my head. "Fuck outta here with that shit"

"It's true" he stood up and faced me before continuing "I made a big mistake letting you go. I know you feel like I played you but-" I cut him off.
"You did play me Donte! For three fucking years you did me dirty. You had me thinking all that time that I was your only one; when I was your fucking side chick. You kept telling me that were gonna have kids and get married when you already had a family with someone else. You were never mine!" I felt myself ready to break down.

"So fuck you for real Donte don't come in here with your bullshit" he tried to reach for me. "Don't touch me!" He just kept coming closer and pulled me into his arms. I tried to push him off but he kept his grip tight. "GET OFF OF ME!" He tried to kiss me but I slapped him. He let me go and just stared at me. His chest started to heave up and down. "So you hittin' me now Liyah!" He roared at me causing me to jump. "Get the fuck out!" I screamed as I pushed towards the door. Tears finally came streaming down my face. "Liyah stop!" He grabbed my wrist and pulled me close to him.
"No I hate you! Get the fuck out!" I screamed at him while punching his chest repeatedly.
"Liyah I love you... Please just listen to me" he begged.
"Get out!" I snatched myself away from him as my chest began to heave up and down. I was just ready to have a total break down. Why is he doing this to me? "I want nothing to do with you" I backed away from him.
I'm not bitter with him; he can stay with her. He clenched his jaw while walking toward me. "You right Aaliyah I did cheat on her wit you. When I met you I didn't expect to take things that far. I didn't expect to fall in love with you-"

"BULLSHIT! If you love me like you say you do. You wouldn't have lead me on. I gave you all of me! I lost my virginity to you and you couldn't be fucking honest with me" I angrily wiped my tears. "I was nothing to you but a good fuck and something cute to look at. Remember?" he scratched his scalp and sighed.
"Liyah look me in the eye and tell me you don't love me" he pleaded. I looked him in the eye and sniffed.
"I don't love you. I hate you and I mean that with every part of my body. I want you out!" I pushed him as hard as I could. He grabbed me by the neck and pushed me against the wall hard. That shit hurt; he just pissed me off. "You stay putting your fucking hands on me!" He roared. I kicked him in the stomach; he grunted in pain. He backed away from me and held his stomach. The tears fell from my eyes harder than ever. I'm refuse to break down not in front of him anyway.
He chuckled darkly and finally stood up straight. Him and I just stared at each other before I heard a knock on the door.
"Yo Liyah you good? Is this dude giving you a problem?" Marvel who is my body guard asked as he walked in. I wiped my eyes. "I'm okay.. He was just leaving"
He guided him out as I walked behind them and locked the door. I went into the bathroom and wiped my eyes. I hate how he can still make me cry over his bitch ass. I hate him so much.